PDA

View Full Version : My 19th post!

Skerven
06-01-2007, 10:47 PM
I just thought we should bow our heads in reverence to the ultimate prime number, 19.
Here's some crazy facts about the number 19! ...

19 is a centered triangular number, a centered hexagonal number, and an octahedral number!

19 is a strictly non-palindromic number!

19 is the atomic number of potassium!

19 is the number of angels guarding Hell accoding to the Qur'an! It's a number encoded into the Qur'an, for that matter!

19 is a 1985 hit song by Paul Hardcastle, with a strong anti-war message, based on the disputed fact that 19 is claimed to have been the average ge of an American soldier killed in Vietnam!

K - 19 was the first Soviet nuclear ballistic submarine!

June 19th is the birthday of Garfield, the comic strip created by Jim Davis!

Cool!

*edit* I can't post for a long time... I just want to be in this moment forever... feel number 19, connect with number 19, be number 19...

thewizeard
06-01-2007, 10:52 PM
19 is also a number, called Lin, in Chinese. Lin has a range of meanings..not exhausted by any single word. Clearly.

Mathea
And I thought I had too much free time.

DaMan05
19 + 4 = 23!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Mathea
06-01-2007, 10:54 PM
zomg!!!111!!! it's like it's all about me!

Saw that a cpl weeks back. Thought it was rather a weird jump from "oh what a coincidence" to "it's me me me me me!"

thewizeard
06-01-2007, 10:55 PM

Bittorrent freak?

brotherdoobie
06-01-2007, 10:56 PM
19 is the legal drinking age in Canada (used to be, anyhoo.)
It should be 75.

-bd

brotherdoobie
06-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Hey,Nigel! I went to sign in at Oink,and I was disabled...due to inactivity.
(A power user for over two years and now...)

-bd :(

DaMan05
06-01-2007, 10:59 PM

Bittorrent freak?

heh? i think thats from jim carey's movie...

thewizeard
06-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Bittorrent freak?

heh? i think thats from jim carey's movie...

No time for such frivolous activities..Perhaps you care to explain..save me downloading it..like...

DaMan05
06-01-2007, 11:00 PM
It should be 75.

-bd

its 18 here is quebec :D but theres not one law thats followed here anyways ;)

Skerven
06-02-2007, 03:38 AM
K i've been number 19 quite long enough. being prime isn't all it's cracked up to be... you are famous, but it's tougher than you think. So many drugs... not to mention the sex. Number 7 always hits on me, but I'm like you're too young, girl...

You've got allot to live up to, being a prime number and all. What with the Riemann hypothesis and the Goldbach conjecture... the simplicity can drive you mad.

And all those higher prime numbers that are kind of on their own like "2 ^ 30,402,457 - 1" (not like us 2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19 crew) think they are sooo much better than you are. Since when did size matter...

Some say that some prime numbers are so big, that they become self aware not in a physical reality like the humans, but in factual reality. On an infinite number line, you know, there is an infinite amount of numbers. Numbers can become infinitely big. Some could be omnipotent. But how should I know, no matter how far up the number line I try to look, I can only see the infinitely small beginning.

DaMan05
06-02-2007, 04:14 AM
the weirdest things get posted by the weirdest people :blink:

WHRST
06-02-2007, 04:15 AM

:naughty:

Hairbautt
06-02-2007, 04:21 AM
Go figure that happening...:wacko:

thewizeard
06-02-2007, 08:24 AM
K i've been number 19 quite long enough. being prime isn't all it's cracked up to be... you are famous, but it's tougher than you think. So many drugs... not to mention the sex. Number 7 always hits on me, but I'm like you're too young, girl...

You've got allot to live up to, being a prime number and all. What with the Riemann hypothesis and the Goldbach conjecture... the simplicity can drive you mad.

And all those higher prime numbers that are kind of on their own like "2 ^ 30,402,457 - 1" (not like us 2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19 crew) think they are sooo much better than you are. Since when did size matter...

Some say that some prime numbers are so big, that they become self aware not in a physical reality like the humans, but in factual reality. On an infinite number line, you know, there is an infinite amount of numbers. Numbers can become infinitely big. Some could be omnipotent. But how should I know, no matter how far up the number line I try to look, I can only see the infinitely small beginning.

I think it's time you proved all this. Take for example the highlighted text..

Who are these "Some" I noticed that. If you listen to that sort of rubbish...you will be smoking pot next ..erm,.. or is that the problem?

Anyway getting back to number 19; as I noticed you are now on 22, which even Confucius had difficulty with. Thats because although it is beautiful and all that, it still did not have any effective body. Number 19 is interesting as it indicates help from a reliable source . Remember too that spring does not last forever. In other words these posts of yours are really "crap" and you know it. Better is number 61. If you had gone into "prose"over that number. I could even have offered support. However when you attempt to confuse the Lounge Lizard's with this sort of crap..then I must challenge you to a duel! The weapons we will choose later tomorrow. At Noon I will return. You better be prepared. I shall be bring a number for you to contemplate. Also leave you this number and hope you now understand! :ermm:

PS Size is not important but some ladies might disagree. I always thought that it's how you use it, personaly.

Hairbautt
06-02-2007, 12:22 PM
PS Size is not important but some ladies might disagree. I always thought that it's how you use it, personaly."A survey made on about 50,000 heterosexual men and women revealed that 66 % of men perceive their penis as average sized, 22 % as large and 12 % as small while 85 % of women comply with their partner’s penile size. Instead, 55 % of men claimed to be unsatisfied by their penis size."

I read that yesterday...:lol: SoftPedia gotsome great (wierd) stuff.

:source: Source: Men Are More Worried Than Women About Penis Size (http://news.softpedia.com/news/Men-Are-More-Worried-Than-Women-About-Penis-Size-56245.shtml)

Skerven
06-03-2007, 02:41 AM
"Some say that some prime numbers are so big, that they become self aware not in a physical reality like the humans, but in factual reality."

That's some crazy numerology i read on this random webiste, and thought you guys might be entertained by its absurdity :rolleyes:

Skerven
06-03-2007, 02:46 AM
:source: Source: Men Are More Worried Than Women About Penis Size (http://news.softpedia.com/news/Men-Are-More-Worried-Than-Women-About-Penis-Size-56245.shtml)

I read somewhere that most women, during sex, care more about the emotional connection than the actual physical contact. That could explain it.

Oh and btw wizeard, 43 = :sleep1:

Goldeneye
06-03-2007, 03:36 AM
It should be 75.

-bd

its 18 here is quebec :D but theres not one law thats followed here anyways ;)

Yeah, the legal drinking age varies in some provinces.

juukyuu is 19 in Japanese

thewizeard
06-03-2007, 06:08 AM

I read somewhere that most women, during sex, care more about the emotional connection than the actual physical contact. That could explain it.

Oh and btw wizeard, 43 = :sleep1:

Thank goodness for that, you had me worried for a time. :rolleyes: Still..61 is kewl, don't you think? With a little conjuring, you can even make 19 of it!