PDA

View Full Version : FTN invite crumbled in my hands...

moodswings
06-02-2007, 09:55 AM
I got an FTN invite a few days ago, confirmed my acct, then the site went a bit funny and when I could connect again it wouldn't let me log in. Username not recognised, email not in database. Anyone know what I should do?

xavi89
06-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Just the same completely ;[

durex
06-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Perhaps the problem were to many" FTN invite crumbled in (someone) hands "

moodswings
06-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Perhaps the problem were to many" FTN invite crumbled in (someone) hands "

I'm not sure what you mean.

znik
06-02-2007, 10:39 AM
have you asked your inviter to cancel his invite and try to invite you again?

There were some problems with the tracker, especially yesterday

moodswings
06-02-2007, 10:45 AM
have you asked your inviter to cancel his invite and try to invite you again?

There were some problems with the tracker, especially yesterday

I have mentioned it to him and he said he'd look into it but we're in different time zones and he's particularly busy at the mo so I didn't want to keep pestering him. I guess if I have no other choice...

My problem happened on Tuesday (I think) so I don't know if its related to the problem yesterday.

ibnahmed
06-02-2007, 11:03 AM
thanks, i was worried about my account. but i can log in.

wish u luck bro, but know nothing about this.

moodswings
06-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Anyone know if they have an irc channel?

znik
06-02-2007, 12:22 PM
You cannot access IRC without a passwd...
You may try joining #ftn-support on darknet or you may pm kimii here and ask her.

I may also check out your alias there if you wish, to tell you if it's disabled or what.

I would suggest though that maybe you had better ask your inviter to look into it. You shouldn't be so shy.

moodswings
06-02-2007, 12:31 PM
You cannot access IRC without a passwd...
You may try joining #ftn-support on darknet or you may pm kimii here and ask her.

I may also check out your alias there if you wish, to tell you if it's disabled or what.

I would suggest though that maybe you had better ask your inviter to look into it. You shouldn't be so shy.

Thanks for your suggestions. The username I set up there is the same as here (moodswings), I'd apprecaite if you could have a look to see if i ever made it in.

I will ask my inviter, i just have to wait until its late enough here so that its a reasonable time there (ie he's out of bed). I do worry slightly that if he pesters admin there too much he might get in trouble. I'm probably being overly cautious but you do hear stories of mods there being swift and harsh.

I'll look into your other suggestions and thanks again.

znik
06-02-2007, 12:38 PM
there is no such username in their userbase, (and it's not disabled either), so I guess the signup failed completely.

I would suggest that you asked your inviter to cancel his invite and send it back once again.

And the admins are harsh only with traders. Otherwise they are very reasonable.