PDA

View Full Version : I'm hoping the staffs will help

MrEhRz
06-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Dear lovely FST staffs,
I'm so sorry for posting this problem in this section once again
My post in this report section : http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-report-section-72/t-disabled-privillegeswhy--190085#post2032114 haven't got reply from JessicaAlba
Please help me, cause my friends here, emailed me asking about this Profile fraction, they ask me and some misjudge me because of this DP. I done nothing wrong, and to be honest I really disappoint why JessicaAlba didn't confirm to me first before doing the DP
I think not few members here know me, I never behave badly here, so please help me staffs, be objective please

Cheers :D and thanks so much for helping

znik
06-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Do you want to irritate the staff pal, by creating such threads one after the other?

I am sure they had their reason to disable your privileges.

You are not the one to judge them whether they are objective or not...

Be a little patient and I am sure you 'll get your answers in the report section...

MrEhRz
06-02-2007, 05:51 PM
No, of course I don't have the intention to irritate them, please don't get me wrong
Yes, I can really understand that they must have their own reason, I just want to talk to them
Thanks znik, I'm sure I'll get my answer soon

Patriot foreve
06-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Plz Don't make this kind of post in the public section,if u wanna say anything u can just come and say it in your report in the report section

as i can see you have been disabled for apretty good reason so if u wanna say anything say it in the report section