PDA

View Full Version : swedvdr irc, help

ibnahmed
06-03-2007, 10:24 AM
hi, i dont know what happened to my account in swedvdr. it was fine till i tried to log in once and said pass and username are incorrect. i used password recovery to send me the pass to my email. after i logged in and try to change the pass to a new one but when i clicked on the submitt button, i was asked fro the pass again and never allowed in till now

i am also trying to recover my pass through email but it says the email is not in te database.

i need their irc and got a question, is it in english?

thanks.

TYPE R
06-03-2007, 10:29 AM
irc.freequest.net #swedvdr

hungdob
06-03-2007, 10:29 AM
pm'd their irc..
some of the guys speak english :)

ibnahmed
06-03-2007, 10:35 AM
thanks for your help, i am gonna cause u more trouble by asking how to log in in the dam irc. have never used it before. :(

hungdob
06-03-2007, 10:41 AM
thanks for your help, i am gonna cause u more trouble by asking how to log in in the dam irc. have never used it before. :(
pm'd if u need any more help tell me:D

ibnahmed
06-03-2007, 11:04 AM
thanks both type R and bungdob for your help. i an in the swedvdr irc. i hope i get my account back.

TYPE R
06-03-2007, 11:50 AM
np m8;) i hope u get ur acc back:)

Xaeron
06-03-2007, 12:22 PM
you got the account from a trade? or did you register via an invite? if it's the former way, you have probably been scammed. original owner is able to get the account back by going to the swedvdr irc and saying that the account was stolen. hope this isn't the case with you.

ibnahmed
06-03-2007, 04:40 PM
you got the account from a trade? or did you register via an invite? if it's the former way, you have probably been scammed. original owner is able to get the account back by going to the swedvdr irc and saying that the account was stolen. hope this isn't the case with you.

i went to irc and they asked me some dam questions about who invited me and what was your original mail. of course it is a trade and i cant remember all of this.

it is of course stolen now. i hope i can get it back.

hungdob
06-03-2007, 04:42 PM
like Xaeron (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/xaeron-158896) said, most chances are that the original owner talked with them :/
i would have told u to get an invite and start a new account but they disabled their invite..
try to recover some info or talk with some other staff

ibnahmed
06-03-2007, 08:04 PM
like Xaeron (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/xaeron-158896) said, most chances are that the original owner talked with them :/
i would have told u to get an invite and start a new account but they disabled their invite..
try to recover some info or talk with some other staff

that is true m8 :(
they said, you are not the original owner of this account and u stole it. the original owner got the account back.

well, i am not the original owner but i didnt steel it. i traded it and i deserver it according to fst rules.

the trader is from this site and i will wait before i take any action.

hungdob
06-03-2007, 09:40 PM
u should talk with the original owner to give it back to u, if he refuse then report him and u can also notify swedvdr staff that the account was traded if u want it to be disabled

ibnahmed
06-03-2007, 10:28 PM
u should talk with the original owner to give it back to u, if he refuse then report him and u can also notify swedvdr staff that the account was traded if u want it to be disabled

they knew it was traded and banned it.

the scammer gave more than one evidence he scammed it. i reported him.

definitely, he will be disabled here.

thanks for your help.