PDA

View Full Version : utorrent gui

conway
06-04-2007, 04:58 AM
I'm having problems with the utorrent gui. When I click properties on a torrent and try to add more trackers to the list, i'll click ok. Than when I hit properties again the trackers that I added won't be on the list, as if i never added them. i've tried stopping the torrent adding the trackers and than starting it, but it yeilds the same result. Any help?

mbucari1
06-04-2007, 05:50 AM
utorrent is a gui. There is no command line verson. Read their site and learn how to use it.

If you mean the webUI, then that feature doesn't work. You can't edit the announce url from the WEBUI

sazzy
06-04-2007, 08:56 AM
be a bit more clear wht u r saying

MrVictorRivers
06-05-2007, 06:01 PM
i know waht ur refering to conway....its a real hassle.... but like mbucar said,....the webgui doesnt support that function....That kinda sucks because it slows you down....when you are trying download link and get at the beggining of the swarm..

Im thinking about either Torrentflux, or maybe even azureus/linux. Because if you could run the bt client from the sdbx directly...you would have any problemssss.

mbucari1
06-05-2007, 06:21 PM
i know waht ur refering to conway....its a real hassle.... but like mbucar said,....the webgui doesnt support that function....That kinda sucks because it slows you down....when you are trying download link and get at the beggining of the swarm..

Im thinking about either Torrentflux, or maybe even azureus/linux. Because if you could run the bt client from the sdbx directly...you would have any problemssss.of the 2 you mentioned, I would go with torrent fluk
azureus leaks ram.

TopGUN
06-06-2007, 03:26 AM
utorrent is best

mbucari1
06-06-2007, 05:01 AM
utorrent is bestyes, but not for remote access.