PDA

View Full Version : torrent site building

BlackCatcher
06-04-2007, 09:33 AM
hi guys my friend is so interessted n building a pure torrents site
1-where do i request hosting
2- a perfect programming of torrent .how do i protect the torrent based site from all the shortcomings u know what y i mean?
3-whar are the site u guyes suggest for me to take seedbox from?
4-where do i get a scene access
5-well to be honest with u i have told my friend it not as fun as he thinks.it is i told him tirey and has responsibilty
do u agree with what i told him
looking forward to get great feedbacks from anyone who has details

BlackCatcher
06-10-2007, 11:52 AM
:(

RainRoofer
06-10-2007, 12:43 PM
lol tell your friend to leave it asap

Skengeboy
06-10-2007, 12:44 PM
Well, uploaders isn't to hard to get, just ask and probably someone will know an uploader. And yes, how fun can it be to start a bad tracker, everyone ditches you for it and you must shut it down after 1 month!

wildbytes
06-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Well to start out with you should have a good group of people. Ranging from staff and uploaders. Then look for a source code you would like and set it up on your home computer. Build it up and make all the chnages you would like before you go live. Then once the site is where you want it and before you open your dooors, start looking for a host. places to look are in Canada, NL, and Asia. Asia Pings are not the best and site might lag a few sec. but is a safer place to be.

As far as scene access if you dont already have it then your pretty much screwed. If you have to leech from other sites for your content and then upload to your own site, then chances are it will not be around long.

Wild

Pluto
06-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Scene axxs is easy enough to get. But youll need good uploaders, and good coding skills.

Ferha
06-10-2007, 04:12 PM
I have some skills in making a tracker...send me a pm and we will talk ;)

BlackCatcher
06-10-2007, 06:23 PM
thanks alot guys got ur replies i was kind of frustrated but with ur replies i got all the encouragment i needed.
well i feel we will start very soon,but there is still something that i would like u guyes to shed some light on and that is where can i get the scene access

BamZow
06-10-2007, 06:34 PM
where can i get the scene access

It is not how it works, dear...

You start "working" as a racer, and race between sites
...or you start getting new material from your work at a video store, game store or something else and send it to some group that rip it.
...or you have anything else the "scene" could use, a gbit connection at your work etc
...or you simply pay your way in.

wildbytes
06-10-2007, 10:51 PM
where can i get the scene access

It is not how it works, dear...

You start "working" as a racer, and race between sites
...or you start getting new material from your work at a video store, game store or something else and send it to some group that rip it.
...or you have anything else the "scene" could use, a gbit connection at your work etc
...or you simply pay your way in.

Sure that will work if you want a second or 3rd rate access that is slower then most ng and torrent sites.

Real access is very hard to come by and is done by knowing the right people, Not by racing other sites. Scene groups hate torrent sites and if they find you racing they will scene ban your ass.

Wild

BamZow
06-11-2007, 04:15 AM
I know that, but the examples I wrote is hard enough for him to even come near, I promise you.