PDA

View Full Version : dont trade swedvdr accounts, original owner can get it back.

ibnahmed
06-04-2007, 01:21 PM
hi, i just want to warn everyone. i am sure this was mentioned before but for those who dont know it.

Dont trade for a swedvdr account. the orignal owner can go to the irc and say u have stolen the account and here is my original mail and proof i recieved the invite. it happened with me.

i think trading it with mail can help but i am not 100% sure whether it can be scammed back.

thanks.

clubzz
06-04-2007, 01:23 PM
People shouldnt trade accounts at all.
Not what p2p is about.

ibnahmed
06-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Not what p2p is about.

well, sometimes there is no way u get access to a tracker unless u trade an account.

Xaeron
06-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Yup, that's true. Have own experience of this too.

It's a good word of advice to anyone planning on trading a SWEDVDR account.

Beenieman
06-04-2007, 02:13 PM
if accounts were just handed out on a plate then you would get allsorts using your private tracker and before long it wouldnt be any better than a public tracker full of leechers who hit and run.

So trading IMO filters out the bad people and it should be free but if you want a private tracker to stay fast then it needs good members and by trading accounts with only people who also have good accounts then it incourages people to seed more so they can move up the ladder onto better trackers.

clubzz
06-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Not what p2p is about.

well, sometimes there is no way u get access to a tracker unless u trade an account.

I guess.
The question is.. do you really want the account tho? Or do you just want to be able to say : "wow i got access to _random tracker name_" and then just let it rot there :p

Tokeman
06-04-2007, 02:16 PM

I guess.
The question is.. do you really want the account tho? Or do you just want to be able to say : "wow i got access to _random tracker name_" and then just let it rot there :p

Of course they want the account.... so they can turn around and trade it away for access to another random tracker :ermm:

fstrulz
06-04-2007, 02:33 PM
I guess.

Of course they want the account.... so they can turn around and trade it away for access to another random tracker :ermm:

That's how I got in UK-T... If I didn't trade invites and accounts here in FST, I would still be in Demonoid (no disrespect).

ibnahmed
06-04-2007, 03:01 PM
I guess.

not everyone do that. perception is projection.

KFlint
06-04-2007, 03:05 PM

That's how I got in UK-T... If I didn't trade invites and accounts here in FST, I would still be in Demonoid (no disrespect).

with the amount of giveaway on FST, i'm not so sure about that ;)

fstrulz
06-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Edited.

r4cc00n
06-04-2007, 07:14 PM

if you need to trade accounts to get access to a tracker, you don't belong on that tracker

clubzz
06-04-2007, 07:47 PM

if you need to trade accounts to get access to a tracker, you don't belong on that tracker

So right.

menkää_vittuun
06-04-2007, 08:35 PM
You should be careful with your invites. I've invited about 10 people to swedvdr without demanding anything back. Until now 3 of them have cheated, i've received warning 3 times (next one = instant ban) and i'm not able to send any more invites.

znik
06-04-2007, 08:53 PM
You should be careful with your invites. I've invited about 10 people to swedvdr without demanding anything back. Until now 3 of them have cheated, i've received warning 3 times (next one = instant ban) and i'm not able to send any more invites.

This is really sad my friend... :(

Some people don't appreciate what they have been given and don't feel any responsibility to their inviter... :noes:

SpiderPig
06-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Not what p2p is about.

Word up, dawg. join the chain gang

Btw, ibnahmed, I have FTN, ScT, BitmeTV, ehh what else? Hmm.. Anything else but U*-T I can pretty much get by just PMing someone :happy:

My nickname is "FalconsSB." And I have never traded. :01:

fstrulz
06-04-2007, 09:22 PM
So i guess FalconsFB is the Paris Hilton of FST...

SpiderPig
06-04-2007, 09:26 PM

Nah, I'm a virgin (in terms of trading), Paris ain't (in terms of.. well.. everything)

fstrulz
06-04-2007, 09:31 PM

Nah, I'm a virgin (in terms of trading), Paris ain't (in terms of.. well.. everything)

lol Nice accounts though, FalconsSB... I got my UK-T, SCT, and BitMeTV by trading. No regrets though. :)

SpiderPig
06-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Heh.. TL and OiNK was all that I asked for in the beginning.. then came Bitme, KG, FTN, and ScT (all without asking..).

mbucari1
06-04-2007, 09:35 PM
I guess.

Of course they want the account.... so they can turn around and trade it away for access to another random tracker :ermm:True with most people here I imagine. It's kinda like trading cards back in the old day, but with memberships instead. What else would explain so many people wanting UK-T in spite of the fact it's rated a 6/10 for quality?

r4cc00n
06-04-2007, 09:57 PM
so they can get leverage with future trades

ibnahmed
06-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Not what p2p is about.

Word up, dawg. join the chain gang

Btw, ibnahmed, I have FTN, ScT, BitmeTV, ehh what else? Hmm.. Anything else but U*-T I can pretty much get by just PMing someone :happy:

My nickname is "FalconsSB." And I have never traded. :01:

i am happy for u affording such generous friends.

anyway i will tell u my story about private bittorrent trackers.
when i first started using BT, it was from public sites with low speeds and etc ..

then i came across demonoid. they say they open registration every Friday (which they didnt do for a month at that period). i searched demonoid (i respect this tracker) invites and came to many sites where i begged for a demonoid invite but none gave me any. i came here in fst and begged for it but none gave me.

then i waited till open registerations an signed up.
after that i heard about better trackers. i deiced to go for ST where i came here begging for it. finally i managed to convince someone (from fst by the way) to give me an ST invite for a $11 pounds. he said he will donate it in ST. (anyway if he did, he would have got two free invites there :D)
latter on he gave me an oink invite.

then i came back here some weeks ago and developed from demonoid to ftn mainly by trading. (i am thankful to those who offered me bitme, bitmeTV and the unseccessful FB invite :D and others as free giveaways)

so it is a completey different story.
finally, if i ever was able to get these without trading, i wouldnt have traded.

NOTE: i never traded accounts which i got as invites. i keep them. i only trade what i get by trading.

r4cc00n
06-05-2007, 07:25 AM
heh

i guess i'm a member of ft.n and exigo because of the people i know, in both cases i've been invited by the sysops

Blahman
06-06-2007, 02:27 AM

So right.

edit...

ibnahmed
06-06-2007, 10:00 PM
So right.

Correct, I banned a FST staff member recently for account trading. It is dumb and against p2p ethics.

u r only showing off bro.