supper
06-04-2007, 09:59 PM
:cry:my account stolen pm me with u want

r4cc00n
06-04-2007, 10:00 PM
how was your account stolen?

ssj4gogeta
06-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Afraid you are out of luck any ways mate, was just about to invite some people from my give away and got ..

"The current user account limit (1,500) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later..."

supper
06-04-2007, 10:01 PM
how was your account stolen?idont know some one stolen the pass word and user name and he changed every thing and thats happend with me with LM and TT but redmonster helped me to get my TT back agien ithink he was J0NNY

ejac
06-04-2007, 10:14 PM
damn that sucks, why not contact rts staff, sure they will help you, they very nice, and punish the stealing bastard.
I would also consider putting more security on your pc and changing passwords for email accounts you may have

roccofor
06-04-2007, 10:15 PM
J00Ny is mo the r fu cker cheater.
He take my swebits 400 gb buffered acc too.
Pm the mods of the RTS here they will give back your account.
Cause this guy send computers something and stole your passwords and username.
Go hell J00Ny.

valhala
06-04-2007, 10:17 PM
how was your account stolen?idont know some one stolen the pass word and user name and he changed every thing and thats happend with me with LM and TT but redmonster helped me to get my TT back agien ithink he was J0NNY

Come on !!!! ?????
if u telling the truth u can get it back the email never changes :look___>

Email change has been disabled to prevent account trading. You can PM only if necessary to change your email.

JA
PM me with your username of your RTS account, and the emai which you signed up with, and your IP. Cheers.

supper
damn that sucks, why not contact rts staff, sure they will help you, they very nice, and punish the stealing bastard.
I would also consider putting more security on your pc and changing passwords for email accounts you may haveidid that now but iam discover every day what he stolen from me my advice guys dont send ur emails or massanger to any one u dont trust relly:cry:if u wanna trade then trade here by pms only

J00Ny is mo the r fu cker cheater.
He take my swebits 400 gb buffered acc too.
Pm the mods of the RTS here they will give back your account.
Cause this guy send computers something and stole your passwords and username.
Go hell J00Ny.yea iwill never give up to distroyed thoses accounts he stolen from me itake them back now one by one