PDA

View Full Version : I want to my account back

heyhula28
06-05-2007, 03:48 PM
I am innocent.you should listen to me mr admin.you have restricted my account.Reason,you said that I got two diffirent accounts in fst,but it is not true.I know this person(nick:......)I bought a account other tracker.we did change.
I was going around in site one person sent to me pm and he said to me ,come msn.He said to me,this account stolen and I thinked I am bribour.Because conformation mail's ip is me.I joined fst with this ip...and he thinked I have two accounts and he complained to you.And I told to him my staus.and I did buy this account with change.And I dont know this account is stolen.later I said to him,I can give this account you,but I said to him I taked alot of accounts for this site's account.and he said no and no problem for me.
mr admin event is this. conjectured to me robbery.but I have one account.Aploligize me.thank you
lastly, the nick of the person whose account stolen is "akk". You can ask him/her anything you would like to. I want my rights back, because I am innocent.

TheManMKD
06-05-2007, 03:50 PM
ffs

clubzz
06-05-2007, 03:51 PM
lol.
take this to the report section mate.

Something Else
06-05-2007, 03:56 PM
not again.....lol

DefX
06-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Bu hu hu. Cry me a river.

Didnt you make a thread like this a few days back?

Its not the end of the world if you cant access the invite section. Move on.

SHUVT
06-05-2007, 04:54 PM
I believe this is the 4th or 5th that he has made. They seem to be getting longer and longer.

ewerest
06-05-2007, 05:06 PM
and each time his english gets better:)

buddy
06-05-2007, 05:30 PM
^^ I like your attitude! Always look at the bright side of things.. :happy: