Looking for invite to a lvl 4 +.

I already have BM, BMTV, Oink, HDBits.

valhala
06-06-2007, 09:30 PM
rmvb ? pm me if u want trade

JunelBT
06-06-2007, 09:35 PM
rmvb ? pm me if u want trade

Sorry, I doubt I would be able to use that, thanks for the offer.

Enlightened
06-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Have KG Acc, fresh, 5 weeks old.

7 more weeks it will be PYU status, any Buffer? What do U want?

JunelBT
06-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Have KG Acc, fresh, 5 weeks old.

What do I want? TT, SCT, FTN, FTWR :)

What can I get with this, not sure. This account I was lucky enough to get from a free giveaway, I was under the impression I could use the site content, however I can't :(

For the same lvl, i'm interested in TR or DB.

Enlightened
06-06-2007, 10:49 PM

What do I want? TT, SCT, FTN, FTWR :)

What can I get with this, not sure. This account I was lucky enough to get from a free giveaway, I was under the impression I could use the site content, however I can't :(

With NO buffer , some guy had a 600 gigs buffer, with "No offer"? I don't think soooo.......I could be "wrong"

usomani
06-07-2007, 04:56 AM
Haha that guy was me..And I still dont have any takers for that 600 gigs in KG! :) good luck mate

kabir
06-07-2007, 05:03 AM
This account I was lucky enough to get from a free giveaway, I was under the impression I could use the site content, however I can't :(

u got the account in a giveaway., so it wud b unethical if u trade it.
offer it for free to sm1, or i think no one wud offer u another invite in a giveaway as most ppl dont like their giveaways to b traded

Enlightened
06-07-2007, 05:12 AM
so it wud b unethical if u trade it.

LMAO, the ONLY "Ethics" here , is NOT to Scam and NOT to be scammed. It is his account NOW, U have NO RIGHT To tell him , what to do. It's nOT your account. If U don't like to trade, that is your business.STOP telling others what to do with their account.
Just because U got "lucky" getting SCT and FTN for FREE in both Giveaway, how is that "ethical"?

kabir
06-07-2007, 05:19 AM
so it wud b unethical if u trade it.

LMAO, the ONLY "Ethics" here , is NOT to Scam and NOT to be scammed. It is his account NOW, U have NO RIGHT To tell him , what to do. It's nOT your account. If U don't like to trade, that is your business.STOP telling others what to do with their account.
Just because U got "lucky" getting SCT and FTN for FREE in both Giveaway, how is that "ethical"?

haha. didnt know tht u were pissed off for tht..

Enlightened
06-07-2007, 05:22 AM

haha. didnt know tht u were pissed off for tht..

And U are soooooooo "High and Mighty" NOW that U start telling ppl what to do with their accounts..... How "ethical"?

JunelBT
06-07-2007, 06:23 AM
This account I was lucky enough to get from a free giveaway, I was under the impression I could use the site content, however I can't :(

u got the account in a giveaway., so it wud b unethical if u trade it.
offer it for free to sm1, or i think no one wud offer u another invite in a giveaway as most ppl dont like their giveaways to b traded

It was never my intention to trade the account, it's 5 weeks old and try as I may I unfortunately have no use for the account, while I have thought about giving the account away for free I am in need of certain sites and this is a higher lvl site, my hope is to trade this account for an invite for some place else, I'm not trying to get over on anyone or trade it for buffered accounts, if I'm unable to find any invites to sites I'm looking for I will definitely give it away.