PDA

View Full Version : ScT question

AkaiDoresu
06-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Ok, me and my friend, we been arguing what is actually ScT worth. In my opinion it is quite possible to acquire ScT(any inv or fresh acc) for TT invite. He told me it is absurd.

What is your opinion? I don't mean which tracker is better etc, because for me TL is better then Uk-T... just asking is this kind of trade possible.

And second question about FTN. We also have an argue if TT 52 week-old account with 70GB buffer is worth FTN. What is your opinion ? He tells me that I should trade it for ScT because I have no chances to get lvl10 for it.

PiraSoftCORP
06-06-2007, 09:56 PM
you guys have really made trading torrent sites account a business didnt ya?

whoever came up with that stupid thread about torrent sites level should be hanged.

mbucari1
06-06-2007, 10:00 PM

whoever came up with that stupid thread about torrent sites level should be hanged.
Agreed. I really want exigo right now not because it is "rare" but because I love lossless music. But now that it is a 9, everyone will want to trade it instead of being generous. Thankfully a friend has an account and has promised me an invite when he gets one. That's where concentration should be, making friends and sharing. Not this trading for personal gain.

Green Goblin
06-06-2007, 10:01 PM

agreed :angry:

AkaiDoresu
06-06-2007, 10:04 PM

hey, I would also love it to get those invites for free but it is freaking impossible so I need to trade. These are two sites that I'm looking for. Everyone here is a trader because of this whole level thing and I don't like it either. This ranking shows only rarity and nothing else but what can we do ? Please stick to the topic, we can talk about this in some other thread :P

hungdob
06-06-2007, 10:04 PM
That's where concentration should be, making friends and sharing. Not this trading for personal gain.
:yup:

ibnahmed
06-06-2007, 10:09 PM
trading is not good, but sometimes, it is the only way to get access to trackers.

to the poster, u should account for interest. to me exigo is crap. TL is great because i don like music but i like movies and softs.
if u are talking about trading to get other good sites, exigo for sure is better. Dont trade an account unless u need it.

AkaiDoresu
06-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Can someone actually stick to my questions? Maybe I put it in the wrong section, I don't know ;p

mbucari1
06-06-2007, 10:20 PM
Can someone actually stick to my questions? Maybe I put it in the wrong section, I don't know ;pYes, you did. Post THIS (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446) thread.

AkaiDoresu
06-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Okay thank you. mbucari1 I can hook you up with Pedro's BT Music invite, which is pretty similar to Exigo if not the same. It's all about lossless music. Pm me.

leeter
06-06-2007, 10:28 PM
One thing's for sure: SCT is the best tracker ever. It makes other trackers look shabby. lol

mbucari1
06-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Okay thank you. mbucari1 I can hook you up with Pedro's BT Music invite, which is pretty similar to Exigo if not the same. It's all about lossless music. Pm me.Wow! Thank you :)

SpiderPig
06-06-2007, 10:51 PM
Answer: Free, if you think someone deserves it, then invite him/her

Trading is for losers who don't have friends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mbucari - I'll get u my Pedro's account, since OiNK is all I need for my music and lossless needs. PM me if you want it. All I ask is that you don't trade it. It's a very very good tracker, especially for classical lossless (the best kind)

Uploaded: 1.7 GB
Downloaded: 354 MB
Buffer: 1.75 GB
Share Ratio: 4.85
Invites: 3+

Cmon
06-06-2007, 11:00 PM
hey, I would also love it to get those invites for free but it is freaking impossible so I need to trade.
What makes it impossible? I can't remember I need to trade for any tracker, some people even offer me :P

mbucari1
06-06-2007, 11:08 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mbucari - I'll get u my Pedro's account, since OiNK is all I need for my music and lossless needs. PM me if you want it. All I ask is that you don't trade it. It's a very very good tracker, especially for classical lossless (the best kind)

AWESOME!! I LOVE Classical!

r4cc00n
06-06-2007, 11:33 PM
trading is not good, but sometimes, it is the only way to get access to trackers.

if you need to trade accounts to get access to a tracker, you don't belong on that tracker nor do you deserve membership there.

AkaiDoresu
06-06-2007, 11:37 PM

yes, I'm a freaking looser who has no virtual friends. Dude what the fuck are you talking about ? Who is actually the looser ?:P
I'm helping people, providing them invites that i have for free and yes I've gotten some good trackers for free, such as LM,BitMe,ThePlace,TT, BitMeTV but I would really love to get FTN and ScT and I don't think there is anyone who's gonna give it to me even though i consider myself to be a good user.

I just don't know anyone who is there but it doesn't mean i don't deserve it. Some people are posting out some stupid ideas.

SpiderPig
06-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Dude what the fuck are you talking about ? Who is actually the looser ?

Haha, good call. I was just playin.. seriously though, trading defeats the principle of "sharing".

KFlint
06-07-2007, 01:00 AM
but I would really love to get FTN and ScT and I don't think there is anyone who's gonna give it to me even though i consider myself to be a good user.

I just don't know anyone who is there but it doesn't mean i don't deserve it. Some people are posting out some stupid ideas.

you said in a thread today that you can easily buy invites to FTN+SCT for around 50$, so stop wasting your time talking about trading to get to them, go buy them if it is so easy...:dry:

leeter
06-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Never pay for File Sharing! :cool:

AkaiDoresu
06-07-2007, 01:11 AM
but I would really love to get FTN and ScT and I don't think there is anyone who's gonna give it to me even though i consider myself to be a good user.

you said in a thread today that you can easily buy invites to FTN+SCT for around 50$, so stop wasting your time talking about trading to get to them, go buy them if it is so easy...:dry:

I'm not a pussy i can get those trackers for free(meaning not paying money for them). I don't get you dudes. We all here @ file sharing forum where trading invites is something super ordinary, but now you are all playing good boys and try to give me lesson how should I act in order to deserve FTN ;] I can bet I will get it faster then you think but I just want my question to be answered. So I suggest to stop spamming my thread with pointless comments. I know some of you just want to seem smart because it gives you satisfaction, thats fine but not here mkay ?

SKGunners
06-07-2007, 02:29 AM
That's where concentration should be, making friends and sharing. Not this trading for personal gain.
:yup:Agreed. :)

KFlint
06-07-2007, 03:20 AM
:yup:Agreed. :)

i must agree too, i have much more pleasure giving and receiving stuff from/to some great people around here than trading my way up to the top of this rarity list

mbucari1
06-07-2007, 03:24 AM
Agreed. :)

i must agree too, i have much more pleasure giving and receiving stuff from/to some great people around here than trading my way up to the top of this rarity listhaha yeah. But to me was never about rarity, it was always about the quality ratings. And when I first came here and for a while after the only perfect sites were very "rare". Rarity means exactly S**T to me. I like content, speed and community. Personally, it seems completely illogical to me that people are willing to trade their entire portfolio for UK-T that's rated a 6/10. People have their priorities all screwed up.

kinder
06-07-2007, 03:51 AM
i must agree too, i have much more pleasure giving and receiving stuff from/to some great people around here than trading my way up to the top of this rarity listhaha yeah. But to me was never about rarity, it was always about the quality ratings. And when I first came here and for a while after the only perfect sites were very "rare". Rarity means exactly S**T to me. I like content, speed and community. Personally, it seems completely illogical to me that people are willing to trade their entire portfolio for UK-T that's rated a 6/10. People have their priorities all screwed up.

I so much agree with you. I would never trade my best trackers (content, speed, community -wise) for UK-T. And I know what I'm speaking about, used to have an account in UK-T before I went inactive for quite some time. And yeah, my account at UK-T was pruned for inactivity. I honestly couldn't have believed that it was worth so much when I made comeback to trackers after a year or so. WIAW surprised me, really. :)
It's honestly sad to see how much people are giving for UK-T. How many of them will be disappointed and how long will the "yea! i got the rarest tracker of all" feeling last....

mbucari1
06-07-2007, 04:08 AM
haha yeah. But to me was never about rarity, it was always about the quality ratings. And when I first came here and for a while after the only perfect sites were very "rare". Rarity means exactly S**T to me. I like content, speed and community. Personally, it seems completely illogical to me that people are willing to trade their entire portfolio for UK-T that's rated a 6/10. People have their priorities all screwed up.

How many of them will be disappointed and how long will the "yea! i got the rarest tracker of all" feeling last....Probably all of them will be disappointed. The feeling that they get is like a high from any drug. They feel good for a while, then they need their next dose (trade) in order to feel alive.

SKGunners
06-07-2007, 04:17 AM
How many of them will be disappointed and how long will the "yea! i got the rarest tracker of all" feeling last....Probably all of them will be disappointed. The feeling that they get is like a high from any drug. They feel good for a while, then they need their next dose (trade) in order to feel alive.So true.

leeter
06-07-2007, 04:27 AM
Whoever gives up his leet trackers for 1 lame tracker is an utter idiot.

sweed
06-07-2007, 05:03 AM
One thing's for sure: SCT is the best tracker ever. It makes other trackers look shabby. lol

exactly !:)

if you want to get a "level 10 account" . quit using fst and hang out in irc channels and make some friends ... thats how i got my all my accounts (including FTN,ScT ) accounts for free ..

and IMHO sct is the best tracker .. i have account at ftn too .. but ftn is the most overrated tracker .. most of the people dont leech there, because of the strict hit and run rule and the 72h seeding shit !:frusty:

so start using irc channels and make some friends .. :)

leeter
06-07-2007, 05:21 AM
IMHO sct is the best tracker .. i have account at ftn too .. but ftn is the most overrated tracker .. most of the people dont leech there, because of the strict hit and run rule and the 72h seeding shit !:frusty:

Hehe, I don't like any trackers with strict HNR rule whether it's rare or not.
Yes, sct is the best tracker ever seen. The seedbox users of sct snatch, eg. 4gb file within like 10 mins or so. That's crazy. lol They sometimes make even the 100/100 users like me feel shabby. :cry:

sugam
06-07-2007, 06:37 AM
I think that tt=sct these days, but tt account doesnt worth *** for sure.