06-07-2007, 11:42 PM
How much buffer?.

ilovetorrents
06-08-2007, 02:55 AM
level 9?!
TT level 8..;)

AkaiDoresu
06-08-2007, 03:21 AM
you are being so manipulated by those stupid levels and you always trust them no matter what.

Just imagine, bunch of people make agreement with each other, go to vote for the same tracker to make it high-leveled and some shitty trackers becomes lvl8 and you would be giving out sct,tt for it just because it is place in this particular level.

Level means nothing, TT is definitely worth lvl9 since they have shitty trackers right there that should be at most at level 5;o

saulin
06-08-2007, 03:41 AM
While I don't believe on the rarity rating crap. I don't think I agree with you there. If anything TT would be the less valuable tracker in the lvl 8 category because it only has trance music.

SweDVDR can be like Oink but for movies. People will seed movies for a very long time there and even if not all movies have lots of seeders you can get what you start downloading because there are seeders. And SCT is a general tracker with content of 10 so yeah it beats the other 2 trackers in level 8.

AkaiDoresu
06-08-2007, 03:50 AM
TT is only trance so for someone who like this kind of music is worth 10.

And now I'm talking about level 9 and its value. FTWR is nothing else but rarity, exigo also since its lossless tracker very similar to lvl3 pedro's btmusic.

Just saying that someone who likes TT can give lvl9 even 10 for it because it is worth it. Best site ever, about electronic music.

saulin
06-08-2007, 04:04 AM
Oh yeah I agree with you. The trackers on level 9 are crap.

gossard25
06-08-2007, 05:42 AM

And now I'm talking about level 9 and its value. FTWR is nothing else but rarity, exigo also since its lossless tracker very similar to lvl3 pedro's btmusic.

Just saying that someone who likes TT can give lvl9 even 10 for it because it is worth it. Best site ever, about electronic music.

Plus exigo takes all its stuff from Oink

jynx
06-08-2007, 06:54 AM
you are being so manipulated by those stupid levels and you always trust them no matter what.

Just imagine, bunch of people make agreement with each other, go to vote for the same tracker to make it high-leveled and some shitty trackers becomes lvl8 and you would be giving out sct,tt for it just because it is place in this particular level.

Level means nothing, TT is definitely worth lvl9 since they have shitty trackers right there that should be at most at level 5;o

definitely right..levels are nothing, content is everything ;) for example.. tt is the best of trance and tr is the second and oink is the best of all music but if you are looking for especially trance and not have tt so tr is better than oink but people thinks this is not true..stupid thinking..:angry:

Old-Horse
06-08-2007, 07:17 AM

:yup::yup: