PDA

View Full Version : Tracker for guitar tabs?

KFlint
06-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Hi,

I know that there is many sites to get guitar tabs on the net but i was wondering if any private tracker was specializing in this kind of stuff

Anyone can help me on this one plz?

Thx!

Gish
06-07-2007, 07:22 PM
I don't think so and I hope you prove me wrong. but the one site that has allot of tabs and sheet music is oink. I heard about this Pianosheets site that has some for guitar but I am not a member! so I don't know
I wish there was a site that was just dedicated for that purpose too!!

Kilwell
06-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Go for OiNK.......and get Guitar Pro 5.2 there's one on there with around 50,000 tabs.

Once jou have the tab in Guitar Pro you can turn it into Tab form easy enough. Then download the guitar pro tabs of this site if you need more tabs

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/

Post back if you have any trouble turning them into tab form in Guitar Pro

Cheers

KFlint
06-07-2007, 08:05 PM
thx man, i already use guitar pro

i was hoping that a private tracker exist with some kind of QA of the content to only share good quality tabs, because it's often crappy tabs that we find on the net.

Kilwell
06-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Na Guitar pro tabs are normaly quite accurate.........for instance I relearned Stairway to Heaven the other week after all these years and was very surprised how accurate it was. At first it seemed Gay but when I listened to it a few times it was so accurate it wasn't funny. And that was the solo as well.
But I did get all the tabs I have off my guitar teacher.

Did you check out that link I gave you there are some good tabs on there.

resigned
06-08-2007, 12:15 AM
or you can find a bunch of guitar tabs collections or guitar video lessons on bitme :)

KFlint
06-08-2007, 12:25 AM
cool thx, i'll check that!

SKGunners
06-08-2007, 02:42 AM
BitMe and OiNK pretty much have it. BTW, how's anger a gift?

KFlint
06-08-2007, 02:49 AM
BTW, how's anger a gift?

Gotta ask Rage Against The Machine, it's just a lyric that i find philosophical ;)