PDA

View Full Version : Has your account ever been disabled for whatever reason?

leeter
06-08-2007, 02:22 AM
Which tracker was it and how did you solve the problem?

nihility
06-08-2007, 02:27 AM
sct, got it in trade =[

couldnt resolve it, i need a new one now somehow

DefX
06-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Who hasn't? The more interesting question is "who has never had any of their accounts disabled?" assuming they've been torrenting long enough.

nihility
06-08-2007, 02:51 AM
haha, we all live in constant fear of waking up in the morning and being faced with an 'account disabled' message.

leeter
06-08-2007, 02:54 AM
haha, we all live in constant fear of waking up in the morning and being faced with an 'account disabled' message.

No need to be afraid if you haven't done anything wrong. :)

cookiesandcream
06-08-2007, 04:43 AM
Yeah, BitmeTV. :( Was a newbie then, and someone just gave me an invite (because the show I was looking for hadn't been released in public trackers yet [I didn't even know there were private trackers] and it was way overdue) to BitmeTV cause he said it was finally out. Eventually, my account got disabled for inactivity. I regret that now. :(

Cmon
06-08-2007, 04:49 AM
Too many stupid mistake, accuse me being cheat, inviting someone who got banned before on a tracker
Also got disable without knowing the reason
too bad :(

leeter
06-08-2007, 05:21 AM
Eventually, my account got disabled for inactivity. I regret that now. :(

You should log in from time to time not to banned for inactivity. :)

Also got disable without knowing the reason
too bad :(

It will be extremely painful to be banned not knowing the reason why.

DVito
06-08-2007, 06:02 AM
I've been disabled for trading.. it was a nice buffered account too. :(

But.. I am scared of waking up and finding my precious accounts disabled!

leeter
06-08-2007, 06:41 AM
I've been disabled for trading.. it was a nice buffered account too. :(

But.. I am scared of waking up and finding my precious accounts disabled!

Account trading is too dangerous. :shifty:

sugam
06-08-2007, 07:27 AM
Yes, of course.
Few for low ratio an many for inactivity :)

Patriot foreve
06-08-2007, 07:47 AM
I have got disabled for some of the funniest reasons before

for example

1)your are disabled because you are patriot foreve (i love this one ,as far as u can see being patriot is now one of the famous reasons of being disabled besides low ratio and trading so i suggest u guys not to use any nickname starts with pat or patriot :lol:)

2)You are disabled because you are amoderator of atrading forum (kinda funny,isn't it? so if u guys wanna be mods anywhere then try not to be in atrading one :D)

3)You are disabled because Tracker (XXX) don't like you so we don't like you either (pretty much childish and immature as some thinks that because they are in aposition of power they can do whatever they want :lol:)

4)You are disabled because you are a notorious trader and you may trade our tracker in the future (another lame reason because do they know my intentions or have saw me trading their tracker well no but they presume that i will ,they couldn't have even waited till they got info about that)

have anice day :)

leeter
06-08-2007, 07:54 AM
ROFL :D:D:D they are the funniest yet lamest reasons I've ever heard!!!! hahaha

ronInter
06-08-2007, 07:59 AM
My first account has been disabled on BitMeTV, because I refreshed the tracker by manually :(
And also my first account has been disabled on TL (with 1 TB buffer), but I don't know why...

leeter
06-08-2007, 08:18 AM
My first account has been disabled on BitMeTV, because I refreshed the tracker by manually :(
:blink: That's the weirdest reason ever heard.

nihility
06-08-2007, 08:22 AM
1)your are disabled because you are patriot foreve

rofl

Night0wl
06-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Never been disabled. Worse thing that has happened to me is being deleted for inactivity.

But then I don't trade, don't cheat and always make sure my ratio is at least above 1 + I'm pretty careful about inviting people, so I have pretty much nothing to worry about :D

Pazzini
06-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Banned from: RevTT

Resolved: No

Reason: I was having problems with my Utorrent so my m8 sent over the one he uses and all was working well, 2 days l8r after seeding for 2 days non stop I was asked for a speed test (which I gave straight away even though I was being STM'd but told the mod what my avg upload speed) then the next morning I tried signing on to find my account has been banned, anyway I told my m8 about the account being disabled and he told me why, he said the utorrent he gave me sends fake packets to the tracker. I couldn't believe it what a GRUMBLE. I do not speak to my so called friend anymore and it just goes to show that you can not trust anyone now days.

STAGUY
06-08-2007, 09:45 AM
I got my account on iplay.ro disabled for no reason, i couldn't know why they disabled my account i had a good ratio there :(

ilovetorrents
06-08-2007, 09:50 AM
banned from SweDVDr for inactivity

thejosher
06-10-2007, 12:52 AM
My account was disabled once at christiantorrents for accidentally inviting someone that had been banned. I was a good member of the site though so it got re-enabled.

poliser
06-10-2007, 02:17 AM
nm :)

leeter
06-10-2007, 02:20 AM
got disabled from alot of sites because of excommunication (global ban) on my country :/

Where are you from?

saulin
06-10-2007, 02:26 AM
I have been disabled on a few trackers because I don't use them. When I tried to log in it says. Account has been disabled or unknown user name pass and it says e-mail not found in database. For example at Wildbytes I got disabled for inactivity. I also had 2 accounts disabled because they were traded. That's why I hate account trading. Funny FSC admin sent me a msg saying "Your account will be disabled on such date. Account trading not allowed"

JA
06-10-2007, 02:32 AM
I got banned somewhere because the staff dont like me :D

leeter
06-10-2007, 02:32 AM
I also had 2 accounts disabled because they were traded. That's why I hate account trading. Funny FSC admin sent me a msg saying "Your account will be disabled on such date. Account trading not allowed"

Account trading is suicidal behavior.

DVito
06-10-2007, 02:37 AM
got disabled from alot of sites because of excommunication (global ban) on my country :/

Where are you from?Seems like a polish person from username.

leeter
06-10-2007, 02:37 AM
I got banned somewhere because the staff dont like me :D

Why did the staff dislike you? Because you are so sexy and beautiful? :P

poliser
06-10-2007, 03:02 AM
nagnag

te00
06-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Yeah,on iplay.ro,if i am correct had more than 1 acc under my ip :D