PDA

View Full Version : Need some Advice

Gish
06-08-2007, 10:16 PM
so I have been currently working for 4 year at the same place right!
and their have been a few close work friends that I have let borrow burned DVD's that I got off of Bittorrent. I have even taught 2 how to download stuff off of bittorrent, just passing along the trade right;)
But here is my problem, some how the word has spread that I have the ability shall we say to get things that no one else has access too:shifty:
all of a sudden people from all over work want to borrow this and borrow that or want me to burn this and burn that. like I'm *%#$ing Blockbuster!!!
First of all I'm mad because the only way other people found out about my shall we say hobby:D is because some one snitched. I'm not saying everyone has found out about this but enough to make me paranoid. this is not something I tell everyone and I don't plan to open a Netflix anytime soon. I should say I am worried that this could get to someone's ear's that could then.... come back and bite me on the ass:ph34r:
I am mad at my self and am mad at my friend/friends.
THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED and i have no one to blame but my self, I know that much.
help!! does anyone have some advice to calm my nerves. I have stopped taking request for movies even from my friends. should I just deny everything because I don't know what to do.

Thanks and sorry for talking so much:shutup:

fstrulz
06-08-2007, 10:23 PM
What's up Mr. Torrent? Do they give you blank DVDs? I hope so... If you have some sexy co-workers who wants you to burn some movies for them, ask for more than black DVDs... :D

DefX
06-08-2007, 10:27 PM
So you scared that this juicy info might work its way all the way to the authorities? Unless you're making money off of em, I wouldnt worry that much. They have bigger fishes to fry so to speak.

I would however stop supplying them the goodies that you get through bt if only because it can get terribly annoying after a while with all their requests.

AkaiDoresu
06-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Just say that it was rumor and nobody's gonna be mad at you. It is annoying, burning takes a lot of time if you have to burn 20+ cd's so just stop doing that ;] and you have a lesson never boast about it again.

Gish
06-08-2007, 10:34 PM
What's up Mr. Torrent? Do they give you blank DVDs? I hope so... If you have some sexy co-workers who wants you to burn some movies for them, ask for more than black DVDs... :D

LOL:D

well for those few friends that I do supply with what they need as far as DVD's/software I make them buy DVDr/CD's. I basically have not bought media of any type for a year because they always hook me up. I scratch your back you scratch mine kind of a deal. it has worked out until know of course!!