PDA

View Full Version : FTN Question

AkaiDoresu
06-08-2007, 10:48 PM
My friend wants to giveaway his acc to some guy because he doesn't use it no more.

I heard they disable accounts when IP is changed so how possible it is that acc will be disabled after the other guy will log in to it.

Gosu
06-09-2007, 12:07 AM
My friend wants to giveaway his acc to some guy because he doesn't use it no more.

I heard they disable accounts when IP is changed so how possible it is that acc will be disabled after the other guy will log in to it.

In profile; there is one part about account

Says;
Secure or Normal

In Normal can login from different locations.If u click normal,it will be safe for you.

Privttucker
06-09-2007, 02:50 AM
lol great smilies here....ask kimii
kimii is no longer FTN staff

Alien5
06-09-2007, 03:03 AM
O RLY? :lol: :idunno:

JA
06-09-2007, 03:40 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

GURU
06-09-2007, 04:00 AM
if kimmi will not respond your pm, u can ask fstrulz aka ftnrulz (at ftn) or u can juzt pm me with the question.

about year ago, i have given away my 2nd ftn account to a friend and this account is still active.

AkaiDoresu
06-09-2007, 06:21 AM

In profile; there is one part about account

Says;
Secure or Normal

In Normal can login from different locations.If u click normal,it will be safe for you.

Thank you very much, can someone confirm that ?

BamZow
06-09-2007, 09:22 AM
I can confirm it. People using seedboxes has to log in in "normal" mode to get access from both IP´s.
But from what I understand you are not allowed to transfer an account to another person. But on that one, I´m not sure.

KFlint
06-09-2007, 02:50 PM

lol, good one :lol::lol: