PDA

View Full Version : TheVault.bz what is that ?

Grizlyweewee
06-09-2007, 01:14 AM
hi i was on a irc channel , and someone posted this blog >

http://vaultrip.blogspot.com/

I tried to access the vault.bz but its private i think.
What is the Vault ?
what type of tracker is it ?
And what are they talking about in the blog ?

thanks

Gr8 community looks nice

AkaiDoresu
06-09-2007, 01:24 AM
It''s the best tracker with content focused on money in terms of elearning. How to increase your income, how to invest etc. In our tracker ranking you have the whole review of this site..

Grizlyweewee
06-09-2007, 01:34 AM
Thanks for your answer.
That Elearning tracker sounds interesting.
I am new with torrents , and it's hard to get on private trackers.
thanks for the info

AkaiDoresu
06-09-2007, 01:40 AM
You can actually ggo to irc and request the invite by filling out an application.

Grizlyweewee
06-09-2007, 02:09 AM
Looks i will try with bitspyder or others as i have read the blog again and it says that the Vault is closing .
http://vaultrip.blogspot.com/
too bad i won't have a chance to join vault :(

cal_endar
06-09-2007, 02:32 AM
hmmm.....

Who told u that ????

Grizlyweewee
06-09-2007, 02:35 AM
well look on the blog thats what it says no ?
its shutting down
By the way what elearning sites do you suggest cal_endar ?

cal_endar
06-09-2007, 02:37 AM
i don't believe that ....... someone spamming.....

btw...

best elearning tracker bitme...

Grizlyweewee
06-09-2007, 02:40 AM
Someone spamming what do you mean ?
They talk about leaks in the blog on comments what is that mean ?
ok thanks for the info i ll try bitme as well.

cal_endar
06-09-2007, 02:46 AM
it's true abt exculsive leaks ... but they have take action ........& they banned immediately who has leaked the exculsive release.......

so there is no chance for futher exculsive leak....

thevault is the best business tracker,....

they will not shutdown the site in any circumstance (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=h4V&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=circumstance&spell=1)

AkaiDoresu
06-09-2007, 02:48 AM
I agree :)

Grizlyweewee
06-09-2007, 02:50 AM
Ah ok i am kind of lost as i am new in the torrent scene , but thanks for the info.Anyway looks like many people do that "leak" thing on the blog.
The good news looks like it gives me a chance to join thevault then.
tks

AkaiDoresu you agree on what ?
tks all for all info.
So many trackers wow

cal_endar
06-09-2007, 02:53 AM
he has agree to my statement ... :)

Grizlyweewee
06-09-2007, 02:54 AM
ah ok cool
ok i am off trying to get into some elearning sites.
see you around all

piggy
06-11-2007, 08:45 AM
nahz.. who says thevault is closing down?? thevault, imho, is the best tracker around..
-lots of new release
-lots lots of exclusive that hard to be found eleswhere
-the admins are pretty strict and allows only business releated upload, non business releated are delete automaticly. which makes it very clean
- great community.. strong bonds in group buys.
- great disscussion in forum
- earn lots of $$$$

ceasar
06-11-2007, 10:13 AM
I read the thread and realised that quite interested in getting to TheVault for my goals.

Jaits
08-20-2007, 01:40 AM
btw just for ur information... Grizlyweewee = panther = uploader on bitspyder causing 99% of the leaks (And the reason we had to close signups) = using seedbox provided by bitspyder sysop (leaseweb box) to steal from tv and other sites... = creator of that blog and this thread.... enough said.

it didnt occur to me at first, but then i cought all his accounts a few days ago and found out his true personal information and his true isp... he posted about this thread on our forums using one of his accounts and then it hit me when i read his posts here about promoting bitspyder that its defenetely the same person...

i cant prove it offcourse since only the admins here can see ip's, but i m 100% sure and thats enough 4 me..

Looks i will try with bitspyder or others as i have read the blog again and it says that the Vault is closing .

SAM
08-20-2007, 05:04 AM
i don't get it Jaits (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/jaits-120240) why there are no invites to the vault and if the invites are disabled right now when it opens ?

iNSOMNiA
08-20-2007, 05:13 AM
heh what's actually funny is that b/c of his thread Ceasar and probably others want to join your tracker. what a cunt :lol:
Long live to the Vault!

freightshaker
08-26-2007, 03:31 PM
You have to be careful on the vault. I know someone who was a member and without warning, her account was banned. She had donated to them multiple times and always kept a positive ratio and was banned without even a warning.

So, i wouldnt take a lot of stock in the "great community.. strong bonds" talk.

game1283
08-26-2007, 03:40 PM
I guess, it is closing..
and I think.. closed-meaning no invites... closed to new members..
and maybe different from shutting down..