PDA

View Full Version : Bitspyder.net

fakiefakes
06-09-2007, 01:31 AM
Does anybody know of tracker similar to Bitspyder.net that has open invites. Thanks

Grizlyweewee
06-09-2007, 01:35 AM
what is bitspyder ?

AkaiDoresu
06-09-2007, 01:39 AM
if you mean elearning stuff, try elbitz.

fakiefakes
06-09-2007, 02:00 AM
@AkaiDoresu Thanks
@Grizlyweewee From what I understand Bitspyder.net is a tracker for educational material/e-learning.

desiKing
06-09-2007, 02:12 AM
bitme . learnbits and gfxnews

fakiefakes
06-09-2007, 02:17 AM
Was wondering out loud, but how hard is it to get an invite to bitspyder, personally have nothing to trade with though. If anyone else has any other e-learning/educational trackers they know of with open invites. Please share.

@desiKing Thanks. Looks like all the ones you've mention are closed.:( Sucks that I just missed the window on gfxnews.ru. Do you know if the ones you mention will re-open.

airsky98
06-09-2007, 05:37 AM
i have some invites in bitspyder..

if anyone interested , can PM me.. with ur nick or name with e-mail

u can download stuff from there and continue to seed from there..
don't really need to contribute stuff.. :P

of coz, best u can trade invites with me =P or tell me something like u have a seedbox, want to contribute to the community

Brenya
06-09-2007, 07:11 AM
i heard bitspyder is full of videos/pdfs of computer stuff, so if you're not into computers, then demonoid will have most everything you need.

admi99
06-09-2007, 08:02 AM
I suppose you meant sites with open registration.. this is a huge e-learning site I like : docs.torrents.ro

Invites are enabled on Bitme and Learnbits (not sure about that one)

ashstorm
06-09-2007, 02:06 PM
docs.torrents.ro

bitme (http://www.bitme.org)

ElbitZ (http://elbitz.net/browse.php?cat=0&search=communication&image.x=11&image.y=6)

LearnBits

fakiefakes
06-09-2007, 05:13 PM
@ashstorm & admin99 - Just registered for doc.torrents.ru. Looks like they have a decent selection. Thanks for the heads up.

@Brenya - registration is closed for demonoid, but i check the site off and on, hopefully I get lucky.

Definitely into computer stuff, but what I've been trying to find a site with a heavy focus on economics/finance/sciences. Not sure if one exists though.

style1987
06-13-2007, 11:47 PM
yeah iv got Invites to
http://www.bitme.org (damm its goood):noes:
&
http://elbitz.net

any1 wants to trade for http://bitspyder.net

if so get back to me on :

[email protected]

Jaits
06-14-2007, 02:26 AM
@ashstorm & admin99 - Just registered for doc.torrents.ru. Looks like they have a decent selection. Thanks for the heads up.

@Brenya - registration is closed for demonoid, but i check the site off and on, hopefully I get lucky.

Definitely into computer stuff, but what I've been trying to find a site with a heavy focus on economics/finance/sciences. Not sure if one exists though.

thevault.bz is the site for finance/business stuff (u can get invites from their irc 'irc.thevault.bz' - if u dont know what that is then forget about it)

ps: bitme and the rest of the sites mentioned are far superior to bitspyder inmo... everything on that tracker is from other trackers anyhow as bitspyder staff members are known for uploading everything they can from other sites to theirs (i guess if u cant innovate, u immitate)... u might as well get an account to the trackers where bitspyder get their material rather than support them ;)

reiden
06-14-2007, 04:51 AM
Jaits.. i know you might be angry with them because some of the exclusive uploads on your site gets uploaded to BS, but that doesnt make them a bad site. they have a great community and many bells and frills which other sites doesnt have, like GeekTV and stuff. Everything in there is NOT from other trackers, they do release their own exclusives which too gets leaked to other trackers, its no big deal. This is internet, you cant stop it. BS is great so as bitme.
I know vault is a good site, the recent download restrictions have made many users go nuts, i think you should just hide all the exclusives from the main list, listing them all over the browse page and not allowing users to download is kinda weird and frustating.

zargardor
06-14-2007, 05:11 AM
Jaits you just came here to trash another site.Bs have as much exclusive as you , they get leaked as well , but their members don't come here to cry about it. I have heard that you have establised restrictions that are ridiculous and vs the spirit of the bitorent community.
I found this blog here previously thats how i got informed .

http://vaultrip.blogspot.com/

and link on the blog brings to this one :

http://leakthevault.blogspot.com/

I read and it says that all invites for all members have been revoked , because of a leak.

TheVault.bz seems to change protocole and to go into a B2C site not a torrent site anymore.

Jaits
06-14-2007, 05:15 AM
Jaits.. i know you might be angry with them because some of the exclusive uploads on your site gets uploaded to BS, but that doesnt make them a bad site. they have a great community and many bells and frills which other sites doesnt have, like GeekTV and stuff. Everything in there is NOT from other trackers, they do release their own exclusives which too gets leaked to other trackers, its no big deal. This is internet, you cant stop it. BS is great so as bitme.
I know vault is a good site, the recent download restrictions have made many users go nuts, i think you should just hide all the exclusives from the main list, listing them all over the browse page and not allowing users to download is kinda weird and frustating.

what recent d/l restrictions... are u drunk or something? there has always been a timely distribution of material that we buy ourselves.. this aint new and it was our users choice to have it...

i dont even know what geektv and stuff is nor do i care enough to find out... nor do i care if other sites steal off bitspyder or any other site for that matter.. what i do care about is when i see the bitspyders seedbox being used by staff members and uploaders of bitspyder specificaly to rip things that we have bought for our community...

now, if it was a user doing this, then that would be a non-issue...

I am dissapointed to see so little creativity from so many trackers... i just dont see the point of their existance (generally speaking)...

both my trackers have never based their existance nor their source of material on other sites or the scene.. they are the fucking scene for their respective genres.... cant say that about bs now can I ? hmm didnt think so...

and please dont compare bitme to bitspyder... theres just no comparison my friend.... all bitspyder can hope to be is a copy cat of bitme (and materials from my sites leak to bitme as well but i wont critisize it like this because i know that the admins dont play this way and never would lower themselves this way to steal others sites material just to raize the donations on their own)...

jutella
06-14-2007, 05:40 AM
This is ridiculous. Seriously , i am a member at the vault i donated over 200 $ for group buys, the wait time is from 2 to 7 weeks , the rule also stipulates that regular users can "NEVER" Download.

New Rule from the vault.bz :

After todays staff meeting it has been agreed that some new procedures will be put into place to help the goup buy proccess go easily.
First of we are coding a new system and will be implemented as soon as possible.

For now tho any qs/help/advice please contact ProfessorX and Marketing1.
Also we have new waiting times which need to be implemented from now on:
elite/vip: 2 weeks
powerusers: 7 weeks
normal users: never
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is ridiculous, i understand the protest and the reason why these 2 blogs have been created.

------------------------------

The problem has nothing to do with BS , it's all in the vault . I am very disapointed , and i also know that the vault is the torrent site that accumulates the most cash. $$$$ it's all about it. Thevault.bz is a business for them, not a community like 99% of private trackers.
The reason of their protest is that they are worried about THEIR DOLLARS.
Other site don't get upset about leaks.
The vault does.
I am disapointed , i pay and just get to wait in return.
Also bitspyder when they have group buys ANY users can download at a certain time, 1 week at the most wich is honest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM CALLING FOR THE WHOLE ENTIRE BITORENT COMMUNITY TO PROTEST VS THE VAULT . ITS ALL ABOUT $$$$$ FOR THEM.

Even though i am a member i am extremly mad at this time

reiden
06-14-2007, 06:38 AM
Wow WOw !! stop cursing me , it was just my point of view.
i've never seen any admins ripping your site !! the uploaders have leaked it, but as they are told, they are free to upload anything that doesnt break their upload rules. and uploading any exclusives are not restrstricted!

you havent seen geektv and stuff , then i wonder how you compare bs with any other site , you dont know what it is , but you are just trying to trash other sites . thats what you always do on all your trackers. like, trashing uknova on your new thebox.bz site, you dont need to trash other sites to put yours in the top.
talking about creativity bs has been one of the most creative sites around, bitme has been the same for more than 2 years now. no change yet. bs always update themselves with new features,design and contests.
and they are defenitely worth comparing. the only creativity that i saw on thevault was the restriction to download !

if tv exclusives are bought just for those who pay, cant you just stop displaying them in the browse list ? so other people would just stop complaining.
I always thought bittorrent was about sharing !

Grizlyweewee
06-14-2007, 07:34 AM
what i found in blog :

After todays staff meeting it has been agreed that some new procedures will be put into place to help the goup buy proccess go easily.
First of we are coding a new system and will be implemented as soon as possible.
For now tho any qs/help/advice please contact ProfessorX and Marketing1.
Also we have new waiting times which need to be implemented from now on:
elite/vip: 2 weeks
powerusers: 7 weeks
normal users: never

why "never" bittorent is for sharing ?no ? why u ask money always money ?
why is vault like this ?

This is very sad i thought bittorent was familly was good.
I sad very sad. Vault tracker brake torrent spirit.

i don't know bitspyder and leak story but this is sad.

i understand why angry use create this blog

crakin
06-14-2007, 09:34 AM
i've never seen any admins ripping your site !! the uploaders have leaked it, but as they are told, they are free to upload anything that doesnt break their upload rules. and uploading any exclusives are not restrstricted!

you havent seen geektv and stuff , then i wonder how you compare bs with any other site , you dont know what it is , but you are just trying to trash other sites . thats what you always do on all your trackers. like, trashing uknova on your new thebox.bz site, you dont need to trash other sites to put yours in the top.
talking about creativity bs has been one of the most creative sites around, bitme has been the same for more than 2 years now. no change yet. bs always update themselves with new features,design and contests.
and they are defenitely worth comparing. the only creativity that i saw on thevault was the restriction to download !

if tv exclusives are bought just for those who pay, cant you just stop displaying them in the browse list ? so other people would just stop complaining.

I totally agree. I dont calling it leaking, i call it SHARING !
theVault is actually denying access to their own members. How does vault define sharing if they Deny access to users who doesnt pay ? and deny sharing anywhere else ? :huh:
Bitspyder never denied sharing their exclusives, and they are defenitely better than others for me .

PS: Apart from that, i dont support those blogs. I personally dont think thats the best way to protest by posting information about staffs and other members.

Grizlyweewee
06-14-2007, 07:26 PM
I understand this 2 blog is not proper way ,on the information of the users like pictures real name details:

But i understand frustration of users , i wonder how user is reacting to situation .

Thevault.vz cannot be called torrent site anymore, they restrict their users,
ask only for money.
This is a big business for them.
This is sad news for bittorent community that thevault abuse the system.

piggy
06-16-2007, 12:01 PM

I totally agree. I dont calling it leaking, i call it SHARING !
theVault is actually denying access to their own members. How does vault define sharing if they Deny access to users who doesnt pay ? and deny sharing anywhere else ? :huh:
Bitspyder never denied sharing their exclusives, and they are defenitely better than others for me .

PS: Apart from that, i dont support those blogs. I personally dont think thats the best way to protest by posting information about staffs and other members.

common ppl,
thevault is no ordinary site. i find it so shit when i saw sooooo many torrents in bitspyder originally from thevault (actually its from only one cat).. how many sites will u find people pouring $100 each for group buys.

the fourm is busy, with people talking about group buys views on the sits and lots of business talks, ideas, and more.. with only a small group of members, there is sooo much torrents which is the best imho.

i am piss off too if so much of my $$, effort organising it was stolen. the whole idea is about sharing.. i contribute to the community with my share of group buys, and then others will do their part in uploading..in doing so, all of us benifit.. whereas, if u steal, the whole community will be affected.

if u don't agree what thevault is doing to protect its contents, u shouldn't be in private community. pls use thepriatebay..

coolmink21
09-06-2007, 03:13 AM
Hi

Do u have invites of bitspyder.net.I want to join can u send me invite in my email id.l

Thank's

i have some invites in bitspyder..

if anyone interested , can PM me.. with ur nick or name with e-mail

u can download stuff from there and continue to seed from there..
don't really need to contribute stuff.. :P

of coz, best u can trade invites with me =P or tell me something like u have a seedbox, want to contribute to the community

AugustoP
09-06-2007, 06:47 AM
Was wondering out loud, but how hard is it to get an invite to bitspyder, personally have nothing to trade with though. If anyone else has any other e-learning/educational trackers they know of with open invites. Please share.

@desiKing Thanks. Looks like all the ones you've mention are closed.:( Sucks that I just missed the window on gfxnews.ru. Do you know if the ones you mention will re-open.

It was possible to get invites (after a thourough interrogation) in IRC back then.

dave12
09-06-2007, 06:47 AM
there are lots of education torrent sites like
ebookshares.org elbitz and elbitz is open ,docs torrent

then you can ebookshares.net no registration req and
and the pirate bay and sumotorrents they have a big collection of learning material

jiggawhaaat
09-06-2007, 10:22 AM
I don't particularly like an of the e-learning trackers in comparison to bitme.

It's really worth trying to get.

anions
09-06-2007, 12:07 PM
If you're a techie, bitspyder and gfxnews are the best for you. Elbitz is good too and so it bitme, albeit a little hyped.

I'm just dying to get into the vault.

allegrad
09-09-2007, 02:43 AM
Airsky98- that's so much for the invite. I won't forget it. :)

airsky98
09-10-2007, 11:16 PM
i think i shall set a rule, at least 5 (or maybe 10) posts count and above shall PM me

i see a lot of 0 post count, i don't know whether they are register the account for fun and just to get the invite or not :(

rizu
09-30-2007, 06:11 AM
can i get one bitspyder, i am good in uploading educational material//

p1r4t3
09-30-2007, 07:29 AM
this thing is waay off topic, and ppl arent supposed to ask for invites in this section

Close

rizu
09-30-2007, 02:13 PM
oke sorry for that anyway....