PDA

View Full Version : is there a comunity that...

magic3
06-09-2007, 12:27 PM
hi i noticed that 90% of the users here trade, i want to know if there is a community that just invite everyone the others, with out trading.... cuz it's fileSHARINGtalk.... not fileTRADINGtalk... thx

JA
06-09-2007, 12:29 PM
hi i noticed that 90% of the users here trade, i want to know if there is a community that just invite everyone the others, with out trading.... cuz it's fileSHARINGtalk.... not fileTRADINGtalk... thx
Thepeergroup.net
http://************.proboards74.com/

leeter
06-09-2007, 12:30 PM
@magic3
You've just insulted all fst members. :rolleyes:

upGrayde
06-09-2007, 12:31 PM
bout time someone else insulted them haha

all this greedy ass trading is pretty ghey

Skiz
06-09-2007, 12:38 PM

I posted this two days ago, but it seems to fit in here quite nicely as well:

"Indeed it is called FileSharingTalk as that's the general purpose of the forum - sharing and education. You push that point as if to say that's all that happens here. The forum is also not called PoliticalTalk either, though that's what The Drawing Room is full of. Nor should the forum be called SoftwareTalk just b/c we have a Software section. FilesharingTalk is what it is because there is sharing of resources, information, intellectual hardware/software discussion, NZBs, and yes, even trackers, no matter the method that they are shared. It's a community where members can get together and share and learn. The Invites section is just one section of many, and the forum should not be judged solely by that sections activities."

Also, trading is not a must to obtain good trackers. I've never done it and I've gotten them all....... from FST.

lubu
06-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Well there are members who are kind enough to send invites without trading.

I have been helped with invites and some really valuable one like Bitme by some members here....

I take this opportunity to thank SHUVT, svenstar, freesky, kamilcobra, denzow and roiko in no particular order

God bess them all...

Thanks....

Fibo
06-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Let me just say this I don't think there is a better community than FST.

Yes there is a lot of trading going on over here, but those are usually for Invites/Accounts to lvl.6+.

But you can always find a giveaways for trackers lvl.7-, and occasionally even for better ones.

And ill finish it off like this, if you looking for a site that gives away, FTN, ScT, E*****, and the like. You can stop now because I can tell you wont find it. Yea sure people give away the occasional higher lvl tracked but that goes on over here all the time too.

It doesn't get much better then FST. And if it dose i haven't heard about it.

SpiderPig
06-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Umm.. Yeah, FST is kinda the best, since cheaters and such are rarer than other public forums. There are some more private forums where the Admins can only register the person after he/she is accepted in. I don't know anything about that, so.. yeah.. <_<

Good Luck, and happy non trading!

Hint: Give back to the community (FST), and make some friends.

Something Else
06-09-2007, 01:07 PM
There is a community that fills the criteria you speak of, PM me for details......if you want to know more mate :)

kirktrix
06-09-2007, 01:12 PM
For me FST is the best community in the internet.... Like skizo said this community has many forum that helps beginners and give helpful tips...In BitTorrent section i don't agree that 90% of user here are traders.. there is a plenty of good member here that willing to give a free invites...:)

redMonster
06-09-2007, 01:14 PM
I know two such sites.

Javelin Invites and the BCC.

Of late, I have given up trading and now I only do giveaways. I feel much more satisfaction when giving away invites rather than trading them.

freedom
06-09-2007, 01:23 PM
FST it's the best community around the net. Here are ppl from so many country's but we all are friends and that's important: TO TRUST. :)

upGrayde
06-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Also, trading is not a must to obtain good trackers. I've never done it and I've gotten them all....... from FST.

The number of members on here that actually help honest people with free invites is sadly overshadowed by the number of pricks looking to trade an invite for something ridiculous in return (usually an invite they got free too).

I don't understand why you guys have that what invites are worth thread. It does more damage to the community than it does benefit. Granted, it's not as harmful as cheaters and the like, but detrimental nevertheless. If anything, the thread should be modified to keep only the reviews of the trackers themselves and renamed to Tracker Reviews, or something. Let the people decide what they want to trade invites for. As it is right now, these kids are mislead into trading excellently buffered accounts (lower rated, less rare, ohnoez) for craptastic higher rated (more rare, whoopeteefuckindo) accounts.

This doesn't have much to do with I just said but, just the other day, some idiot came up to me asking me for a 200gb buffered oink account with all kinds of restrictions on me, just for an ftn invite, JUST FOR A FUCKING FTN INVITE!! I laughed pretty hysterically and told them to fuck off. Thank goodness I know good people, and I eventually got the ftn invite, for free.

I could see this community being more friendly, happy, and flourishing under a system where you have to prove why you need a certain tracker, because not everyone NEEDS the tracker they're asking for, they just lust after the rating and trading power it may represent, so they can eventually trade it for a "higher rated" invite.

But yeah, whatever.

Night0wl
06-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Nicely spoken :yes:

burtz
06-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Javelin and TI.

FST is great. i've made some good friends but some bad buddies too (yeah, those cheaters that gets your invites taken from your account, ******r*ce), but nonetheless, it helped me become a better filesharer.

stroj
06-09-2007, 02:41 PM
its just trophy hunting, collecting, whatever....nice hobby, but there are ppl who could REALLY use the high lvl sites, but never get in.

hungdob
06-09-2007, 02:42 PM

stroj
06-09-2007, 02:47 PM
.nvm

PiraSoftCORP
06-09-2007, 07:09 PM
javelin invites .. ironical you need an invite to get in to that forum too lol

usomani
06-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Haha so true..been looking since ages to get into that forum community..wanna give this trading thing up..can anyone hook me up with an invite to javelin? (if so pls pm me asap) will be waiting desperately :)

nadeem111as
06-09-2007, 08:15 PM
good topic
but if it only for torrent trading we all will be pored but in this hole community that you can find many things (part of it torrent trading)
you can see many sections that doesn't related to torrenting so it is
file sharing talk talk about many things and the best tool to share now a days
is by trackers so maybe this is why we all concentrate on torrenting
and this trading is like blood and oxygen in all of us we all like to get in all trackers so why not share share share

Patriot foreve
06-09-2007, 09:17 PM
The Invites section is only 1 section in Filesharing Forums ,Some comments on traders makes me feel like they are regarded as terrorists which isn't really by any means true and the irony that some of those who attack trading now were traders in the past time

Alot of those traders tend to giveaway invites during their trading period or after they got what they need as away of helping members the same way they were helped when they first join here

For FST to have an invites section doesn't mean that FST is only intended for invites because it's called filesharingtalk and that's what happens in here ,The invites section itself helped alot of members to get to know each other and make alot of friends and personally i have known interacted and ahave known alot of members through the invites section and we always chat and help eachother if anyone needed anything

being atrader myself i spent alot much time checking the main btsection ,participating and replying to posts and alarge number of traders do that also and also i got teh time to do giveaways to help new and old members who wanna join acertain tracker but they couldn't

The Invites section as atrading isn't really that bad ,it helps members to get to the tracker that they think that need like i have tracker (X) but i don't need it and i heard and read that tracker (Y) may have what i need and the other member in return may need that tracker ?(X) and have (Y) so they exchange and everyone got satisfied ,maybe some members wanna collect the trackers but not all of them and even those who willc ollect the trackers they would collect them now to be able to get to the trackers they would need and they are likely to giveaway what they don't need

FST isn't really invites section only because if it were like that u wouldn't have even seen anyone who would have read that topic and bothered to reply ,almost all FST forums are very active and FST is considered one of the best places to share and talk about stuff

upGrayde
06-09-2007, 09:25 PM
The Invites section is only 1 section in Filesharing Forums ,Some comments on traders makes me feel like they are regarded as terrorists which isn't really by any means true and the irony that some of those who attack trading now were traders in the past time

Alot of those traders tend to giveaway invites during their trading period or after they got what they need as away of helping members the same way they were helped when they first join here

For FST to have an invites section doesn't mean that FST is only intended for invites because it's called filesharingtalk and that's what happens in here ,The invites section itself helped alot of members to get to know each other and make alot of friends and personally i have known interacted and ahave known alot of members through the invites section and we always chat and help eachother if anyone needed anything

being atrader myself i spent alot much time checking the main btsection ,participating and replying to posts and alarge number of traders do that also and also i got teh time to do giveaways to help new and old members who wanna join acertain tracker but they couldn't

The Invites section as atrading isn't really that bad ,it helps members to get to the tracker that they think that need like i have tracker (X) but i don't need it and i heard and read that tracker (Y) may have what i need and the other member in return may need that tracker ?(X) and have (Y) so they exchange and everyone got satisfied ,maybe some members wanna collect the trackers but not all of them and even those who willc ollect the trackers they would collect them now to be able to get to the trackers they would need and they are likely to giveaway what they don't need

FST isn't really invites section only because if it were like that u wouldn't have even seen anyone who would have read that topic and bothered to reply ,almost all FST forums are very active and FST is considered one of the best places to share and talk about stuff

Watch, all the noobs and peasants will suck you off, haha.

saulin
06-10-2007, 02:37 AM
Well the reason for account trading is because people can rip off others with account trading. For example I just saw someone asking for 1TB buffered TL for 1 Oink invite.

I got Oink for free without trade and even SweDVDR I got it without trade. So yeah I have got most of my trackers. Even the best ones without trade.

Also remember that members don't like people that just keep asking for stuff and never give anything back. I very rarely will post that I want trackers. For example SweDVDR was offered to me. I didn't ask for it. Same with BitmeTV.

There are some good people out there that like to share and don't care much about stealing your buffered accounts but they are rare :). The rest are big time traders looking for buffered accounts.

These forums do indeed have a lot of good stuff in regards to file sharing though and there is a lot more to it than just trading trackers and invites.

JA
06-10-2007, 03:26 AM
Ya know what i find funny is...amongst the traders which FST breeds...it also breeds some of the most astonishing giveaways ive seen which by far surpasses any other torrent forum.

FST was the ONLY site in which ive seen the following trackers been give away freely..

FTN..
Exigo..
Swedvdr..
ScT..
TT..

Yes, im sure one or two other sites have one or two of the TT and ScT invites floating around, but when it comes to free invites, FST pwnz all the other sites.

fstrulz
06-10-2007, 03:27 AM
Ya know what i find funny is...amongst the traders which FST breeds...it also breeds some of the most astonishing giveaways ive seen which by far surpasses any other torrent forum.

FST was the ONLY site in which ive seen the following trackers been give away freely..

FTN..
Exigo..
Swedvdr..
ScT..
TT..

Yes, im sure one or two other sites have one or two of the TT and ScT invites floating around, but when it comes to free invites, FST pwnz all the other sites.

FSTRULZ :D

redMonster
06-10-2007, 05:21 AM
The thing is that most people who come to FST become traders due the WIAW thread (no flaming :P), but later they have a transformation and give up trading.

mbucari1
06-10-2007, 06:14 AM
The thing is that most people who come to FST become traders due the WIAW thread (no flaming :P), but later they have a transformation and give up trading.YES! I'm one of those people. I used to be so proud of my rep points, but now I wish I could get rid of them. You speak the truth about the WIAW thread. It essentially associates a price with every tracker, so in fact you ARE paying for bittorrent trackers.

Hello everyone, my name is mbucari1, and I'm an x-trader.

(Though this doesn't mean giveaways will sotp ;))

Something Else
06-10-2007, 09:16 AM
You can disable them in your profile mbucari1

mbucari1
06-10-2007, 09:23 AM
You can disable them in your profile mbucari1Thank you :)

bytetorrent
06-10-2007, 09:34 AM

am pretty sure he has another account here..lol ..he just wants to get into that BCC thingy...lol:D