PDA

View Full Version : Need info about Swedvdr

bblogs
06-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows about Swedvdr

What kind of format they have there, how hard is it to seed (I hear the content is awesome :D)

Can you upload stuff yourself?
Are they offering invites right now?
How strict they are with trading accounts/change of IP address

Everything :)

I have ScT with mail and I was thinking I should be able to get Swedvdr with that, since it's higher up, in theory. But I want to know something about it first. I don't want to get it and find out it's impossible to seed, or something.

Thanks guys.
:D

JA
06-10-2007, 04:26 AM
Can you upload stuff yourself?
Are they offering invites right now?
How strict they are with trading accounts/change of IP address

#1 No.
#2 No.
#3 Not very tight...Just be careful the original owner can say "blah blah stole my account blah blah" and then he can get his account back after the trade..so its scammable. I suggest you be careful :)

Its pretty easy to seed..and they have a bonus system where u collect points and trade it for stuff...like...custom title, request slots, 24 leech...and yeh...

bblogs
06-10-2007, 04:31 AM
What about seeding?
That's what I really need to know

Say, compared to Oink....

JA
06-10-2007, 04:37 AM
What about seeding?
That's what I really need to know

Say, compared to Oink....
Compare it to TL. A bit harder than TL...(IMO) others may think differently, then again i know how to pick the right torrents ;).

import_fighter
06-10-2007, 08:23 AM
yea its pretty easy to seed there.

bblogs
06-10-2007, 08:26 AM
What about the language....I'm a bit worried about that

Will you most likely have to know the language to survive?

import_fighter
06-10-2007, 08:27 AM
no really i cant read a bit of it and can get around just fine.Has the common interface seen on most torrent sites.

Happy trader
06-11-2007, 11:37 AM
svedvdr is a good page.

Nice system you can buy you to a better ratio and playat their softbet. Great idea, cool site. That means its easy to keepa good ratio

More easyto share than oink

happytrader