PDA

View Full Version : question about nb

adi.69
06-11-2007, 01:46 PM
i have nb and i pu now me question is when do i get invite?

fstrulz
06-11-2007, 01:50 PM
I heard that you have to PM their staff and request for an invite...
Also, I'm not sure if this is true but... NB staff won't give invites anymore to members, who don't speak Norwegian. :dabs:

Vidde
06-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Invites are all disabled, only way to obtain invites, are via a staff member.

And it doesn't matter what language you speak; if you have a valid member or reason to get an invite, you'll get one :)

Regards
-Vidde

JA
06-12-2007, 12:05 PM

And it doesn't matter what language you speak; if you have a valid member or reason to get an invite, you'll get one :)

Regards
-Vidde
Now i ask myself this question..

Why can't every tracker's staff be more like Vidde :D.

fstrulz
06-12-2007, 05:31 PM

Regards
-Vidde

Vidde... My friend asked NB staff for some invites and they say that the person(s) you're inviting has to speak Norwegian... Or did the staff mean you have to understand Norwegian to be able to answer the signup test?

freedom
06-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Hi

As another moderator already told you, we do not give out invites to people who do not speak Norwegian.

- Arabern

Anyway NB it's good.. but..

Vidde
06-13-2007, 01:26 AM
That's a harsch message, but you'll have to read between the lines so to speak.

To be honest, we've just grown tired of the -large- ammount of PM's from non-norwegians asking about 3-4-5 more tries to do the NB test, and when they are gonna recieve invites.
It's stated in the FAQ (in norwegian, though), and the test is in norwegian.

If you cannot at least -try- to do the test without having 10x tries with wild guessing, we're not as helpful to you as we should've been, hope there's some kind of understanding for that.. ;)

Regards
-Vidde

Something Else
06-13-2007, 05:33 AM
Vidde you are a shining light in the murky depths of tracker staff......Helpful and informative....Not sarcastic and upyourself like some others.....But it's a 2 way thing as most staff probabaly weren't bastards before users started screwing them over.....