PDA

View Full Version : aXXo

StevenVD
06-11-2007, 06:42 PM
on wich tracker can I find aXXo releases? I'm not talking about 1 realese but most new releases. good example is is tl and his axial releases.. I'm looking for something equal but then for aXXo releases :)

sketchyca
06-11-2007, 06:57 PM
You can only find them on public trackers as aXXo is a not a scene groupd and don't fallow scene rules.

Just use a torrent meta search (ex: http://www.torrentz.com/search?x=0&y=0&q=aXXo).

sweed
06-11-2007, 07:29 PM
http://www.torrentbox.com/account-details.php?id=277561

^^axxo or adso uploads his rips first in torrentbox :)

Chrys
06-11-2007, 07:39 PM
aXXo rocks !

Something Else
06-11-2007, 08:11 PM
aXXo rips are widely known as very low quality and are nearly always falsly labeled as dvdrips with AC3. They are available on many private trackers. Just look....I found over 50 rips in 5 mins....

sweed
06-11-2007, 08:13 PM
for a 1cd version of movies.. what quality do you expect ?? but axxo 1 cd is even better than diAMOND 1 cd versions !

Chrys
06-11-2007, 08:24 PM
aXXo's rips are very good indeed :D

Memphy
06-11-2007, 08:27 PM
mininova...

Something Else
06-11-2007, 08:28 PM
for a 1cd version of movies.. what quality do you expect ?? but axxo 1 cd is even better than diAMOND 1 cd versions !

I expect crap and that's exactly what you get. Crap. That's why I never touch 1cd, 2cd or any other scene DVDrips for that matter......

Daniel
06-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Not following scene rules doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing ... and I don't care who made it as long as the quality satisfies me. Compared to 700mb scene releases, aXXo mostly doesn't deserve the judgemental opinions because all of those releases are lacking in detail and quality and there's no way around it, really.

So in the end it doesn't really matter if you download a DVDRip on some 0day tracker or get an aXXo release. I think that it's actually a good alternative for those people who have little or no access to private trackers.

Complex||4-4-2
06-11-2007, 09:29 PM
The guys a cheat anyway, he uses scene dvdr's and jus encodes in GK using divx, woopie e dooo

cooldude75ph
06-12-2007, 03:11 AM
lol

spango tobson
06-12-2007, 03:14 AM
this is the only site you need for axxo, SUPERFUNDO.COM enjoy amigo !!

I expect crap and that's exactly what you get. Crap. That's why I never touch 1cd, 2cd or any other scene DVDrips for that matter......

slightly puzzled ... what do you touch ??

n0n3
06-12-2007, 07:50 AM
axxo is just some lame ass idiot that reencodes scene releases and uploads them on public trackers

LAME

mbucari1
06-12-2007, 07:57 AM
I never DL dvd rips. DVD-r is the only thing for me :)

edit* but I will DL HD-DVD/Blueray rips

WHRST
06-12-2007, 08:20 AM

really? for me it's only XVID

mbucari1
06-12-2007, 08:28 AM

really? for me it's only XVIDWell, I like the menus and audio/sub options that come w/ a dvdr. also, I want to be able to EASILY burn it to a dvd and give it to a friend w/o having to convert first.

I don't have an HD-dvd/blueray burner though, so getting a full copy is insane. (although I did download the planet earth series in full HD-DVD from ScT. It was over 80GB)

WHRST
06-12-2007, 08:31 AM
i prefer xvid only because of my divx player, i just burn data disc but used to DL dvd's alot before but it does take longer to seed back dvds and to DL them.

ptp5352
06-12-2007, 09:37 AM
A note about axxo

http://www.aboutthescene.com/general/news/1127.html

XTorrenter
06-12-2007, 09:52 AM
^^
Great info. thanks

susana
06-12-2007, 10:20 AM
i used to download a lot of movies from axxo before i started using private trackers.. his dvd rips are good quality for a 700 mb file .. :)

shutdk
06-12-2007, 12:15 PM
EL-SL got a lot of them :D

amit18
06-14-2007, 10:22 AM
May this will help:

http://axxo.superfundo.org/

front243
06-14-2007, 11:30 AM
Not following scene rules doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing ...

I second that opinion. Now I don't download movies myself, but the times I have seen a scene mp3-rip without id3 tags I cannot keep track of. Not talking about the fact that you can make better quality mp3's by not following scene-"rules" (must add that the scene-rules for mp3s are years since I read them but the rules at that time were even bad).

deuce6000
06-14-2007, 11:33 AM
We all steal scene releases if you think about it so how can any of us put this dude down for doing it?

dr0w
06-14-2007, 12:33 PM
We all steal scene releases if you think about it so how can any of us put this dude down for doing it?
because he takes credit from the scene groups

Melvinmeow
06-14-2007, 01:56 PM

And 90% of the scene groups in vcd/svcd/xvid just steal them from p2p groups anyways. They dont give credit and dont see anything wrong with it so why should he?

dcliffnotes
06-14-2007, 04:08 PM

And 90% of the scene groups in vcd/svcd/xvid just steal them from p2p groups anyways. They dont give credit and dont see anything wrong with it so why should he?
and what about the propers that groups make, stealing credit from other groups who originally put their releases out. no one cries about that. all i can say is that most of us probably started out on public trackers and some, like myself even downloaded some of axxo's releases. now that we have access to bigger and better releases on private trackers, we look down on the guy. if he steals, so what. hes more like sharing what we have to others who dont have access to it. in other words, hes like the Robin Hood of public trackers.

knio
06-14-2007, 05:05 PM
http://www.torrentbox.com/account-details.php?id=277561

307 movies uploaded .. give that guy some repect ..

scene guys dont even want the releases to be upped to bittorrent and other p2p .. so why give a shit what "teh scene" thinks about him !

not everyone has access to good private trackers..

UsenetGuy
06-14-2007, 06:48 PM
AXXO SUCKS! Just thought i'd say. Also all you people posting links to lame sites (e.g torrentbox) saying thats where his torrents are uploaded to, your wrong! He posts ALL his torrents on thepiratebay and you can see them all here: http://thepiratebay.org/user/axxo

mbucari1
06-14-2007, 06:55 PM
He posts ALL his torrents on thepiratebay and you can see them all here http://thepiratebay.org/user/axxo
I think aXXo would disagree ;).

Her's a quote from a personal interview that can be found HERE (http://torrentfreak.com/interview-axxo-the-most-popular-dvd-ripper-on-bittorrent/)

TorrentFreak: Okay, perhaps this one is easier to answer. What is your favorite BitTorrent site?
aXXo: I don’t have one. Darksiderg.com is where my original releases are, But I release to many. Superfundo, Demonoid, MiniNova, The Pirate Bay.

knio
06-14-2007, 07:02 PM
AXXO SUCKS! Just thought i'd say. Also all you people posting links to lame sites (e.g torrentbox) saying thats where his torrents are uploaded to, your wrong! He posts ALL his torrents on thepiratebay and you can see them all here: http://thepiratebay.org/user/axxo

you are an idiot....:frusty:

try reading this first

http://forums.torrentbox.com/viewtopic.php?t=18157&highlight=axxo

SKGunners
06-15-2007, 02:34 AM
Actually my only problem with aXXo's releases are that I can't download them. Not because I don't know where to find, but because all his releases in EVERY site I've tried till now give me failed hash checks. Only his releases, and I don't want to spend 10 GB for downloading a 700 MB file. :(

d00z3rlah
06-15-2007, 03:53 AM

Cheffy
06-15-2007, 08:31 AM
Personally i dont download aXXo, I cant stand homemade stuff (i know im weird that way, i only get proper scene releases)
I have seen the quality he delivers and its rather good, So hes giving the common Bittorrent user something they are looking for. A regular Download/watch/Delete user dont really care how the rips are made, or if they followed rules wile doing it.
So he is going a good job for the P2P community, Though the times he re encodes dvdrs or xvids form other groups he should give proper respect to the original group at least.
So even though i dont actually get his encodes, i understand why people do like him, He is rather fast, and he post good movies, and they are unrared for the average home user. So i can understand and respect why users prefer his rips. Though I dont want hes rips on a scene only tracker, I know allot of users want that, But since he dont follow the rules for the scene his rips should not go to those trackers. Mentioning this since i usually see like 1 post each week asking why aXXo releases aint uploaded to "instert tracker here"

Melvinmeow
06-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Personally i dont download aXXo, I cant stand homemade stuff (i know im weird that way, i only get proper scene releases)
I have seen the quality he delivers and its rather good, So hes giving the common Bittorrent user something they are looking for. A regular Download/watch/Delete user dont really care how the rips are made, or if they followed rules wile doing it.
So he is going a good job for the P2P community, Though the times he re encodes dvdrs or xvids form other groups he should give proper respect to the original group at least.
So even though i dont actually get his encodes, i understand why people do like him, He is rather fast, and he post good movies, and they are unrared for the average home user. So i can understand and respect why users prefer his rips. Though I dont want hes rips on a scene only tracker, I know allot of users want that, But since he dont follow the rules for the scene his rips should not go to those trackers. Mentioning this since i usually see like 1 post each week asking why aXXo releases aint uploaded to "instert tracker here"

TBH if you download even scene releases over 90% of those in XVID, VCD, SVCD come from p2p groups anyways.
Theres only a handful of groups if that from those cats that acctually do their own rips. The rest of the groups just steal it from p2p releases.

A good example would be the Fantastic4 Release this weeked. Heres a list of groups that released it all of which took their copies from p2p releases..

Fuze, MVS, & CanalStreet.
You seen any other scene groups release a copy that wasnt from p2p?
Cause I sure havent.

So to shame a p2p group for using a scene groups encode is kinda bad since scene groups are just using p2p encodes so axxo in return is just using p2p sources.

Basically go to VCDQ and check the first page of VCD....
The only release on the whole first page which wasnt taken from p2p to my knowledge is:
Disturbia *SVCD* by Wbros. All the rest were originally released by p2p groups/individuals.

yag22
06-17-2007, 02:30 PM
torrentspy.com (http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?query=eHmMfA%3D%3D&key=089198968936)
aXXo makin' grate quality rips indeed!!!! Just look it how many people seeding his torrent!!!

Cheffy
06-17-2007, 03:02 PM
TBH if you download even scene releases over 90% of those in XVID, VCD, SVCD come from p2p groups anyways.

Hmm, I dont think i agree with those stats. Sure there are some groups that steal their releases form P2P.
But 90% of Xvids are stolen, common that have to be BS.
Perhaps you are talking about the TS/CAM and crappy releases like that, But even then i doubt its 90% thats stolen.

pelusa10
06-17-2007, 08:17 PM
the quality of axxo's rips is not enough for me.
I like watching movies in HD with DTS or AC3 :D

direstraits
06-17-2007, 10:29 PM

:stupid:

Melvinmeow
06-18-2007, 09:52 PM

Hmm, I dont think i agree with those stats. Sure there are some groups that steal their releases form P2P.
But 90% of Xvids are stolen, common that have to be BS.
Perhaps you are talking about the TS/CAM and crappy releases like that, But even then i doubt its 90% thats stolen.

Acctually 90% was and under-estimate. I was giving them a lower percentage than they should have gotten ;)

Acctually to give you an idea...

Go to the XVID section on VCDQ.
From 5/30/07 - Current...
61 = Stolen from P2P / 83 TOTAL.

VCD
14 = Stolen from P2P / 1 Not Stolen from p2p / 15 TOTAL

Feel free to do the math ;) If its not 90% its pretty damn close overall.

lovewalrus
07-01-2007, 06:53 PM
grrrrr

rafabenitez
07-01-2007, 07:24 PM
down with aXXo

silvertec
07-02-2007, 01:46 AM
aXXo will never be a first out release of a particular section
Melvinmeow is quite right there they use other sources not their own