PDA

View Full Version : Exigo invite

gossard25
06-12-2007, 01:47 AM
I can offer TT pu account+ Swedvdr pu account + ScT with mail. This is the best I can offer.

upGrayde
06-12-2007, 02:08 AM
man why would you give up all that for a lossless music site?

fuck, the insanity

AkaiDoresu
06-12-2007, 02:10 AM
It is really good offer. Exigo is actually not that good, it is just rare which made people thinking it must be something fucking amazing.

I'm wondering how sct can be lower level than Exigo. It just proves that our ranking is based on rarity and nothing else and i hope it will be changed soon cuz it fucks up people's brains.

Honestly, in terms of quality Exigo is just bit better than BTMusic, and should be placed no higher then lvl5-6. But yup...

Anyways I wish you good luck, it's really good lossless music tracker but price you need to pay for it is inappropriate.

nikmash232
06-12-2007, 02:12 AM
its a pretty nice site...if u like flac
hah and nice way of getting a seedbox

Enlightened
06-12-2007, 02:13 AM
man why would you give up all that for a lossless music site?

fuck, the insanity

Maybe those 3 trackers are just "Extras" for him? Ever think about that?

upGrayde
06-12-2007, 02:16 AM
It is really good offer. Exigo is actually not that good, it is just rare which made people thinking it must be something fucking amazing.

I'm wondering how sct can be lower level than Exigo. It just proves that our ranking is based on rarity and nothing else and i hope it will be changed soon cuz it fucks up people's brains.

Honestly, in terms of quality Exigo is just bit better than BTMusic, and should be placed no higher then lvl5-6. But yup...

Anyways I wish you good luck, it's really good lossless music tracker but price you need to pay for it is inappropriate.

that's what i'm saying

it's crazy to trade all those site for a "flac" tracker, just get oink, and realize that there's no real difference between high quality mp3 and flac, gtfo with that haha

nikmash232
06-12-2007, 02:22 AM

that's what i'm saying

it's crazy to trade all those site for a "flac" tracker, just get oink, and realize that there's no real difference between high quality mp3 and flac, gtfo with that haha

or ur system just sucks:lol:

upGrayde
06-12-2007, 02:23 AM
that's what i'm saying

or ur system just sucks:lol:

:01:

gossard25
06-12-2007, 02:27 AM
Yup they are extras and already have 2 seedboxes. I already lost 2 accounts there because I received them during a trade. In fact the 2nd one got disabled 1 weeks after I uploaded using a seedbox. Yup I think the offer is too much, and it was stupid on my part but it was last tracker I was after and thought why not!!

ilovetorrents
06-12-2007, 05:14 AM
lol, that's your system sucks!.
EXIGO is the best Lossless tracker, if you don't like it, there's many poeple do!

Cerise
06-12-2007, 06:03 AM

You're talking shit. Exigo is first well coded, nice designed, a good community but most of all a gold hole for a music fan, because every single release uploaded there is made with a nice preview and the love of the uploader. Not like on OiNK...

fstrulz
06-12-2007, 06:11 AM
EXIGO is a great lossless tracker with a great community. If you're a lossless music lover or a DJ or just a plain audiophile, then EXIGO is the tracker for you.

I traded my EXIGO account and now I kinda regret it. :dabs:

gossard25
06-12-2007, 06:28 AM

You're talking shit. Exigo is first well coded, nice designed, a good community but most of all a gold hole for a music fan, because every single release uploaded there is made with a nice preview and the love of the uploader. Not like on OiNK...

But they do take their stuff from Oink

Itachi_Avenger
06-12-2007, 08:25 AM
i dont think so.

gossard25
06-12-2007, 08:51 AM
They do I had their account twice they even have a thread for stuff uploaded from Oink on their forums

ilovetorrents
06-12-2007, 10:01 AM
not all of the Torrents
also.. look at EXIGO stats!
they only have ~1200 , and uploaded more than 10k torrents!
:w00t:

saulin
06-12-2007, 10:10 AM
1200 users can't properly seed 10K torrents. That means so many of them have 1 seeder. What speeds can you get there on most stuff? What's the point of getting 500 meg albums at crappy speeds?

On the other hand Oink has the most users on any music tracker. That means a lot of seeders on many torrents.

ilovetorrents
06-12-2007, 10:21 AM
lol,,,I was reaching over 5 mg/s with 3 seeders on EXIGO ;)

Lizard King
06-12-2007, 11:45 AM
1200 users can't properly seed 10K torrents. That means so many of them have 1 seeder. What speeds can you get there on most stuff? What's the point of getting 500 meg albums at crappy speeds?

On the other hand Oink has the most users on any music tracker. That means a lot of seeders on many torrents.

The most important is quality, no speeds

ilovetorrents
06-12-2007, 12:33 PM
+1

Pluto
06-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Bump............

SHUVT
06-12-2007, 06:37 PM
The speed is usually very good. Even if it is not the best, we are not talking about dvdr files. It still will not take but a few minutes to get your albums. If someone took the time to upload a discography, they usually have a good connection. I love being able to find old albums and bootlegs in lossless as well as live performances.

Pluto
06-12-2007, 07:13 PM
SHUVT (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/shuvt-138763) you have an invite to spare ?

gossard25
06-17-2007, 01:35 AM
Bump

Queen1129
06-17-2007, 04:45 AM
Exigo has maroon staff. it is not worth taking it. btmusic has the same music Flac format.

06-17-2007, 05:49 AM
up for you my friend

pm me for your thor"S INVITE :P

billgates12
06-17-2007, 07:53 AM
ran system need improvement. hopefully they don't get paid to just rank sites.