PDA

View Full Version : how can i use my accont from many places

spredo
06-12-2007, 07:22 AM
i have account on bitme tv and i want to use it from another place but iam affriad that the site may thought that i share me account with another person
or trade it

saulin
06-12-2007, 07:41 AM
Don't do it. It will be disabled. Especially if what you mean is downloading from a few places at the same time.

mbucari1
06-12-2007, 07:43 AM
For god's sake stop being so damn paranoid!!! This goes for everyone. They WILL NOT BAN YOU! I have logged in from 2 places AT THE SAME TIME at the most notorious sites for banning. And my 2 places were 4500 miles apart!! Trust me, YOU WILL NOT GET BANNED!!!!

BTW, this includes leeching from both places too. All that happened was that I couldn't connect to the tracker, but no warning or disabling.

Thanos
06-12-2007, 12:34 PM
If tracker is strict they will disable the account only if IPs is from 2 different country or if too many change of different ISP. I think.

JA
06-12-2007, 12:37 PM
at the most notorious sites
And that would be?

mbucari1
06-12-2007, 01:07 PM
edit

te00
06-12-2007, 01:17 PM
1-have been logging from 2 different places-no ban
2-have been logging from 2 dif places -tracker connection problem(for the 1st ip,the 2nd was ok)

upGrayde
06-12-2007, 01:25 PM
read their faqs man

almost every site allows multiple ip

GaleaNatur
06-12-2007, 02:41 PM
i have connected from 2 different account with the same ip in the same tracker and all were ok:D:D(didn't try to download)

GINZY
06-12-2007, 02:56 PM
ask the staff before u try to download from more than 2 places, upload is ok but i'm not sure about downloading

Melvinmeow
06-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Most sites probably dont even check leech locations or upload locations.
The only time in my opinion those get checked is if the same user is downloading the same files multiple times... (More than 2 - 3 times would flag that the account is being shared or your passkey was leaked somehow.)

The only other thing that would alert is if you suddenly started using a seedbox and were sending at alot more speed than normal from the box all of sudden.

Either case if your not sure about a sites policies your better off asking a staff member... better to be safe than be sorry.

fstokebanget
06-12-2007, 06:33 PM
i have account on bitme tv and i want to use it from another place but iam affriad that the site may thought that i share me account with another person
or trade it

I suggest you to read the FAQ, this is taken from BMTV FAQ :

Multiple IPs (Can I login from different computers?)

Yes, the tracker is now capable of managing sessions from different IPs for the same user. Only the passkey is used for user identification in torrent sessions. You may use as many IP addresses as you need, and each connection will be identified as uniquely yours by your passkey.

I am on a network which will have more than one BitMeTV member sharing a single IP address. Is this a problem?

This will work okay. Each BitMeTV user on the network will have their own passkey and cookies, so they will be uniquely identified even if they are sharing the same IP address.

haydeno
06-12-2007, 10:14 PM
i have downloaded on the same account on my seedbox,at home, and at my friends house simultaneously on all my sites with out troubble

seppypom
06-12-2007, 10:26 PM
i leave things seeding at home, and travel around the world checking sites and occasionally downloading.

i just don't change my email and password at the same time.

angletears
06-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Don't do it. It will be disabled.:naughty: