PDA

View Full Version : Looking for BitmeTV

TheManMKD
06-12-2007, 09:08 PM
I got my internet package upgraded, so it's time to build up my collection with those TV shows that I always wanted to have :happy:
So, I need a BitmeTV invite :) I can provide you with SS of many respectable trackers, not here though. I'm concerned about my privacy, so I can send the SS's to anyone that requests them by PM.
I also own a seedbox, I can provide you with a uTorrent SS as well if you like to. :rolleyes: That's it I guess if anyone can spare a free invite. I'm not that much into trading.

So, if I can't get it for free from some member, I guess I'll have to trade.
I haven't got much to trade though. I have TL, RevTT, BitMe and TheVault invites, that's about it.
Have a nice day :)

TheManMKD
06-13-2007, 06:26 AM
Bump :ermm:
And I forgot to mention that I have an ScN invite and BlackCats invites.
Hopefully someone will read through the thread :pinch:

mfema
06-13-2007, 06:35 AM
i tried before u but failed
up

Old-Horse
06-13-2007, 06:46 AM
Give me ur speedtest.net screenshoot &ratio screenshoot ( best ratio u have ) :)

TheManMKD
06-13-2007, 06:51 AM
Give me ur speedtest.net screenshoot &ratio screenshoot ( best ratio u have ) :)

Speedtest results are not that high, I mean - they do not show the real speed cause of the small test samples. I can still provide you with one of course. I'll aslo get you a SS from uTorrent's statistics via VNC :) Btw, gimme 10-15mins, I need some time to make a few tracker SS's as well. :happy:

Old-Horse
06-13-2007, 07:53 AM
Done :)
close this thread..

TheManMKD
06-13-2007, 11:49 AM
Very much appreciated :D