PDA

View Full Version : The Game America's Army...

Vamp
06-17-2003, 02:56 PM
How long does the training last for? Because I doubt I'll be playing online...

chrisrog
06-17-2003, 06:11 PM
Training isn't very long. I think it's like five courses or something. That is that you can play offline.

Can somebody help me connect to online games? I can't seem to. Only one or two full servers show up when I search through the game. When I try Gamespy, a bunch come up, but when it launches the game for an online game, I get to the menu screen of the game. What do I do?

ButWay
06-18-2003, 08:30 PM
Can somebody help me connect to online games? I can't seem to. Only one or two full servers show up when I search through the game. When I try Gamespy, a bunch come up, but when it launches the game for an online game, I get to the menu screen of the game. What do I do?

try bring down the console and type reconnect

is there no way to play off line with bots like on cs

jubei_yagyu
06-18-2003, 09:01 PM

make sure you got the newest ver 1.7

need it look at my sig

MagicNakor
06-18-2003, 10:38 PM
No, you cannot play this game offline.

:ninja:

chrisrog
06-18-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by jubei_yagyu@18 June 2003 - 22:01

make sure you got the newest ver 1.7

need it look at my sig
Ah, do I need the newest version? Thank you so much! Downloading it right now! :)

trippy
06-19-2003, 04:05 AM
why is the black hawk down file on kaaaaaza lite this one?

bloody stupid!