PDA

View Full Version : question about getting new invites at BitMeTV

poliser
06-24-2007, 01:22 AM
i have VIP account there for more then 40 weeks, 200GB buffered
and im not getting new invites anymore :dry: how come ? (i think it is more than
4 months that im not getting new invites)

since i've registered to the site i've got only 5 invites (nobody cheated, but 2
out of the 5 were disabled, 1 for inactivity and 1 for bad ratio)

some1 know what can i do to get my invites back or why they are gone?:frusty:
thx alot in advance

mikechrobot
06-24-2007, 01:34 AM
did u continue seeding and getting more upload credit for the last 4 weeks, in FAQ it says that u get them depanding on how much you seed, and how much upload u have

Cmon
06-24-2007, 01:44 AM
at least you have the chance to give 5 invites, I invite 1 & then (I believe) all my invite's (5 or 6?) gone & it's been 10 months I have no invite

I don't know if the person that I invite is a cheater or not though, he got disabled for some reason (maybe cheat/inactivity)

If you really want, try their irc?

KFlint
06-24-2007, 01:46 AM
i had 8 already since i'm power user, which isn't really far ago.. strange...!

mikechrobot
06-24-2007, 02:11 AM
users don't get "disabled" for inactivity, they just get pruned and their accounts deleted, so everytime somebody says they were disabled for inactivity, they lie

seppypom
06-24-2007, 02:26 AM
users don't get "disabled" for inactivity, they just get pruned and their accounts deleted, so everytime somebody says they were disabled for inactivity, they lie

sorry, your wrong, my account was disable due ti inactivity at bitmetv, i had to have a staffer enable the account again.

saulin
06-24-2007, 02:41 AM
True and my account got disabled at WB for inactivity too

redMonster
06-24-2007, 02:44 AM
WB, BitMe, BitSpyder, BitMeTV, etc. disabled accounts for inactivity.

Ontopic, I never understood the invite system of BitMeTV. They randomly give out or remove invites.

KFlint
06-24-2007, 02:50 AM
Ontopic, I never understood the invite system of BitMeTV. They randomly give out or remove invites.

they aren't even able to explain it in some words in their FAQ :P

ceasar
06-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Their FAQ - is on of the craziest for understanding and they stuff... If you heard about oink one - it's close to it. So I wouldn't be surprised if lots of folks there unhappy.

Mareko
06-24-2007, 01:01 PM
poliser - its probable that your invites were stopped, you might have been in a bad invite tree.

As for the invite system on bitmetv, its the least of their worries - all that matters is that it works and that from time to time those eligible receive a few. :P

jayz707
06-24-2007, 05:09 PM
i guess they don't really care whether you get your invites according to the 'rules' or not...