PDA

View Full Version : How to get invites in linkomanija

oinkolous
06-25-2007, 04:14 AM
Hey guys

was wondering how to get invites in linkomanija? I am just 2 gb short of a power user..any idea? :happy:

znik
06-25-2007, 08:00 AM
when you become PU you will get 2 invites.

oinkolous
06-25-2007, 08:58 AM
and any after that?

Str8ek
06-25-2007, 12:21 PM
and any after that?
bump ;)

silvi
06-25-2007, 12:29 PM
would like to know also

Fibo
06-25-2007, 01:58 PM
I'm also A PU there and was wondering the same.

I don't know what language it is there I think Lithuanian but I can read it.

Any help?

Something Else
06-25-2007, 02:21 PM

Any help?

Amazing that you can read it even without knowing which language it is, Lithuanian is correct BTW. So what does it say then mate????

trikster
06-25-2007, 03:26 PM
So what does it say then mate????
it says that you have to donate to get more invites

KFlint
06-25-2007, 08:09 PM

Any help?

Amazing that you can read it even without knowing which language it is, Lithuanian is correct BTW. So what does it say then mate????

can = can't ;)

znik
06-26-2007, 12:20 AM
it's really sad that almost all are interested to get invites there to trade them afterwards.
You don't know even the language, and yet you want to invite others who won't know the language either...

Sad thing...

Fibo
06-26-2007, 09:09 AM
it's really sad that almost all are interested to get invites there to trade them afterwards.
You don't know even the language, and yet you want to invite others who won't know the language either...

Sad thing...

I dont know what the problem is with that they got some good content. Not bad anyways. I gave away two not to long ago and it didn't even cross my mind to ask about there background or any thing like that.

A good tracker is a good tracker, but it dose get a little annoying not knowing the language.

BTW it was can't.
Just thought Id clear that up.

znik
06-26-2007, 09:15 AM
When I was invited there long ago, nobody was interested because it wasn't in the WIAW list.

When they included it, and went directly to level6 everyone went crazy and offered crazy offers for an invite.

LM is just a step to a higher level now. Nothing different in content compared to other trackers.

All this interest to get invites when you cannot even read the FAQ is for trades and nothing else.

silvi
06-26-2007, 09:22 AM
Well I don't know how everyone else
but it has great content for me
it has a lot of movies released in russain and it's great for me
even though I don't understand the language
I enjoy the content, and most of my freinds are russain too
so I want to invite them

znik
06-26-2007, 09:25 AM
If all your friends were Russians they would have at least translated you the FAQ... :D

silvi
06-26-2007, 09:27 AM
I am russain also
and we don't understand Lithuanian or whatever this language is
Russain is diffrent

SnipeR19
06-26-2007, 10:13 AM
4 weeks 25 Gb upload U will get 2 inv M8

Fibo
06-26-2007, 12:13 PM
LM is just a step to a higher level now. Nothing different in content compared to other trackers.

Thats not 100% accurate, they do have some non-scene content that isnt on other trackers. From what I saw anyways.

There were acouple of things there, that if not DL from LM next stop was Demonoid.

But thats just the way I saw it...

PS. If

ceasar
07-03-2007, 04:38 PM
If all your friends were Russians they would have at least translated you the FAQ... :D
ROFL, and this person shows concerns that the people who do not understand Lithuanian are getting invited to the tracker?
Did you read the FAQ yourself, znik?
Then how can you say such a dumb thing about russian language = lithuanian?

So, only people who donate will get invites right?

yohanas26
07-04-2007, 07:06 PM
U also gotta understand that a lot of people simply get the tracker just to have a "high card" to trade with... Even if they dont understand a lick of Lithuanian. :) Quite sad really, cos I would want in on that tracker. Heard they got a lot of good stuff.