PDA

View Full Version : Verified Hashes.

devent
06-27-2003, 03:47 AM
hey no bullshit go here *REMOVED*

8. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.

gbfan
06-27-2003, 04:02 AM
Hey man I had that happen too but its ok atleast mine was. Pretty good quality too.

Damnatory
06-27-2003, 12:50 PM
It's alright, don't sweat. It just means that more users have the same file, only listed under a different name. Same file, but if more users have this file listed in a different way, K-lite chooses the prefered name, which in this case, is the most popular.

But like I said, Its the same file.

idavi1222
06-27-2003, 02:58 PM
Hey Damnatory, This is off topic but you really should change your avatar and sig. The Hulk was the worst movie I have ever seen. It took the new planet of the apes place at the bottom of the list. The hulk was sooo bad cause I even saw it stoned and I wasnt interested in the movie one bit. In theatres all people would do is mess with other people, and talk. No one cared that the hulk was on. me and my friend got the whole theatre booing by the end of the movie. just saying. You look like you really love one of the worst movies ever created. cya. -ian

Damnatory
06-28-2003, 08:29 AM
Your like 9 right? Because you obviously couldn't have been born in the same generation as I was... I grew up reading comics like the incredible hulk. So whether the movie was good or not(which I believe it was) its still a dream come true to see the Hulk at the best our CG graphic designers can muster.

The only reason you didn't like the movie is because, unlike other movies out now there is actually a story behind it. Some people don't know that story, so it had to be portrayed in the movie. It's called plot building, and because your so used to high action movies, you can't sit still long enough to enjoy a good story.