PDA

View Full Version : FSC (Country IP Change)

richboy
06-26-2007, 11:47 AM
I just heard this but im not sure if its true...

Basically at FSC if an accounts country ip is changed (obviously account has been traded) the account is banned..

Guys is this true..?

redMonster
06-26-2007, 11:58 AM
I don't think. For example, someone goes on a trip or vacation abroad and logs in, will his account be disabled? Its only when the IP as well as password change at the same time.

Giveaway
06-26-2007, 12:18 PM
yes it's not true

oinkolous
06-26-2007, 12:25 PM
But then some of my friends got an account from some friend overseas (since they werent using it) and voila they got a msg saying account will be disabled in 24 hrs! any idea on how to avoid these kind of situations?

TheFoX
06-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah... Don't trade...

An FSC account is for life. If you don't want it, delete it...

oinkolous
06-26-2007, 01:41 PM
No but suppose someone goes on a vacation and wants to log into his account then?! :)

jam0980tr
06-26-2007, 01:49 PM
No but suppose someone goes on a vacation and wants to log into his account then?! :)

let staff know 1 week be4 you going away and you will be login

Yeah... Don't trade...

An *** account is for life. If you don't want it, delete it...

good say buddy and *** will catch all you trader out there banned you just reamba 1 acc is 4 life not 4 tradeing

Giveaway
06-26-2007, 01:51 PM
:lol:

rapesauce10
06-26-2007, 02:12 PM
You're boned if you account trade... I'm sure that there is no reason for someone to login while they're vacationing, but I'm sure they'd forgive one login or two from a different country.

Pluto
06-26-2007, 02:58 PM
as long as the pass doesnt change along with the countries ip your good. They know people travel, especially in europe changing countries is like changing states in the USA.

TheFoX
06-26-2007, 11:54 PM
The real giveaway is when the IP changes country, the password is changed, then the staff receive a PM along the lines of...

'I need to change my email address because the current one gets too much spam, or I've lost the password to the current one, or someone has stolen my email account, or any number of other lame excuses for me needing to change my email address'.

The sole reason for an email address is to facilitate the recovery of a random password should you forget your current one, which can happen. Even if your mailbox is scammed to death, you can empty it ready for the receipt of a recovery email.

The only plausible excuse to change an email address is when you change providers and your old email address was hosted by the old provider, which you no longer have access to.