PDA

View Full Version : !! Pls help..How do i contact FB and DB Mods

Saroman
06-26-2007, 04:04 PM
I got scammed and my both the accounts are stolen..I just wanted this to notify Admins/Mods there..!! :(

How do i do it :wacko:

Can anyone please help...i have not account so i cant login to forums and so i cannot talk there either...!!

Something Else
06-26-2007, 04:10 PM
IRC, but I wouldn't hold much hope mate sry...

Saroman
06-26-2007, 04:13 PM
No because i know the ID, i know my IP and i created account from my IP..so what i would claim is check my current IP,check the accounts original IP and i have zillion emails with same ID that i have there..

Because i dont trade that much..!! so i keep it for my personal use...Did the dumbest thing yesterday...and have to repent now..!!

Anyways...any toerh chances friends...

If some users might help..i will write mail and you guys are just supposed to PM it to MOD..

Can that help..??

Pluto
06-26-2007, 05:36 PM
They will probably disable the account. By the way you shouldnt traded with the n00bs without a middleman. I always go first in trades when the member is a long time member and has a good rep. I do not trade with n00bs on principal because their often scammers.

Saroman
06-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Seriosly man...it was a big mistake...:(

So how will they disable if they are not informed...

anyway to contact them on IRC ?

Something Else
06-26-2007, 06:41 PM
yep search in google for:

finbytes irc

and

danishbits irc

I hear DB have some new and friendly staff so you might be ok???

Saroman
06-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Seriosly...staff at DB is awesome...he totally helped me...came online on MSN i added him...and explained it in detail..

But there is no way i could ge to FB MOD :(

thier irc is also private i.e i need to be registered..

Saroman
06-29-2007, 04:49 AM
Anyone please..

how do i contact FB Mod...:(

kapowcowpwned
06-29-2007, 09:37 AM
you register your nick from FB don't you?

like /msg nickersv register password email

Saroman
06-29-2007, 06:05 PM
^^^
i dont get u...??

kapowcowpwned
06-29-2007, 06:21 PM
well if it tells you that you need a registered nickname to join the channel then type in /msg nickserv password(the password you want to use) then your email that you currently use.