PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Left

Pluto
06-26-2007, 10:20 PM
wow, excuse me for trying to clear things up and explain the issue to our users. I guess it's every day a sysop just leaves huh?

You're both jerks. Oh and to clarify why I made it public. Kimii so kindly decided to block me everywhere b/c she saw a forum post without even giving me a chance to say a thing.

Now, I'm fed up with this. Goodbye.

- Brandon

Zlo is in charge , kimii/llush/Brandon have gone , lifes a shitter but hey it goes on...

- Silenced

mforcex
06-26-2007, 10:23 PM
What site are you talking about?

Pluto
06-26-2007, 10:28 PM
damn do you spam. Everyone who knows who brandon is know what site.

ps2king
06-26-2007, 10:30 PM
i cidnt belive it when i read this, so i checked it out an he is no longer staff, wtf iss happening, cud this be the end lol

Cmon
06-26-2007, 10:31 PM
member @ ftn can't read forum or something?

fstrulz
06-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Don't be fooled by what's going on, mates...

mforcex
06-26-2007, 10:32 PM
OK FTN is dead?

ps2king
06-26-2007, 10:36 PM
so could this just be abother stunt like last time, i didnt see brandon goin as he was fumin with kimmi. wonder whats next

Pluto
06-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Theyll be back. They just needed some time off. I hope so anyway. And no this doesnt mean the end of FTN. It just means zlo will hire new staff if he needs em.

ps2king
06-26-2007, 10:51 PM
well i for one am sick of them now, a site needs sum1 who is gonna stick with it when times are hard. not sum1 who comes an goes when it gets tough.

to be honest i say dont come back lets get some fresh staff people who really have ftns interest at heart.

also with kimmi at sct i think she gone for good

Pluto
06-26-2007, 10:53 PM
Votes for towelie to get a promotion. Theres only a need for 1 Sysops i think.

ps2king
06-26-2007, 10:54 PM
he gets my vote hes a good guy, and he had the balls to give it to brandon straight, which many wudnt of done

Sylar666
06-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Just read the whole thread in the forum (that forum)...interesting stuff.

ramo990
06-26-2007, 11:25 PM
Well this may be the end of FTN 2 sysop has left already :s

Patriot foreve
06-26-2007, 11:58 PM
The cliff hanger episoide of the bittorrent hit series (Fool the nuts) ,the series is getting much more interesting but i think that's the normal thing in FTN ,they leave staff and then comback after sometime

mforcex
06-27-2007, 12:12 AM
I bet people give away FTN invites like crazy since they will be worthless soon

ps2king
06-27-2007, 12:15 AM
nope that not gonna happen, ftn will stay a gr8 site, they will end up comin back, but hopefully they wont an we will get sum better people in charge

stets619
06-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Brandon and kimii/lush need to go separate ways, it's just not working out... You guys are like not compatible or something. IMO it 's just not worth the stress and frustration. You'll feel a whole lot better if you guys just say goodbye.
But hey, I don't know anything really, I just see this stuff happening all the time, so that's all I got to go on.
I'm bored, just thought I'd say something, something :)

jam0980tr
06-27-2007, 03:48 AM
3 Sysops gona :(1 left i hope they come back coz they nices people i have been doing some reading on the forum. did wanna get 2 know them as my freands frm FTN

r77
06-27-2007, 03:53 AM
i suppose its summer... time for holiday,but why u care so much

G-Force
06-27-2007, 04:17 AM
Can someone give the rest of us the full story of what is going on? im confused?

buddy
06-27-2007, 04:23 AM
Kids! :dry:

How old are these two again?! You dont have to get along to work together.. especially when it is in the interweb. Their soap-opera is becoming a joke all over the internet. Before you know it, people would start making jokes about them both.. :lol:

JA
06-27-2007, 04:51 AM
Sorry.

No hurt intended :(.

fstrulz
06-27-2007, 05:20 AM
Its a shit korean drama.

Watch, in the end the main actors alive.

With that said, thell all be back soon.

You're such a "slits" hater, JA.

lol Just kidding. :lol:

JA
06-27-2007, 05:56 AM
Wish FTN all the best.

rapesauce10
06-27-2007, 07:33 AM
3 Sysops gona :(1 left i hope they come back coz they nices people i have been doing some reading on the forum. did wanna get 2 know them as my freands frm FTN

2 gone... Lush=Kimii.

ceasar
06-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Kids! :dry:

How old are these two again?! You dont have to get along to work together.. especially when it is in the interweb. Their soap-opera is becoming a joke all over the internet. Before you know it, people would start making jokes about them both.. :lol:
True :D

Roark
06-27-2007, 10:28 PM

Lmao @ Towelie suggestion. He's managed to get banned from both FTN and ScT over this. Bit of an asshole to boot.

Brandon is sure to return soon anyway. If only zephyr and silenced would leave and stay gone, they could have a staff worthy of FSC's.

wrobcio
06-27-2007, 10:42 PM
He's back ROTFL

Spanky
06-27-2007, 10:59 PM

Lmao @ Towelie suggestion. He's managed to get banned from both FTN and ScT over this. Bit of an asshole to boot.

Brandon is sure to return soon anyway. If only zephyr and silenced would leave and stay gone, they could have a staff worthy of FSC's.

Seems part of your wish may have come true. Silenced resigned.

ps2king
06-27-2007, 11:06 PM
yeah silenced has gone, he says its nothin to do with whats goin on an that he has no time anymore.

god what is happening the staff are dropping like fly's who will be next.

lmao an brandon is back on staff, wtf is he playing at

Pluto
06-27-2007, 11:16 PM
LOL I was right about brandon. I wonder when kimii will return.

ps2king
06-27-2007, 11:18 PM
well i hope she stays at her new home which we all know were that is, just a shame brandon didnt join her.

they really need more stable sysops at fn tho than all this shit goin on

G-Force
06-27-2007, 11:19 PM
Im still confused, what is going on?

ps2king
06-27-2007, 11:28 PM
Ssh its a secret:gossip::ph34r::ph34r::slap::shuriken:

KFlint
06-27-2007, 11:33 PM
congrats to brandon, another one who retired and came back to business in 24 hours :P

Roark
06-27-2007, 11:35 PM
my previous post was looking pretty prescient for a while, and then Towelie returned :/

oh well, fingers crossed for zephyr

Pluto
06-27-2007, 11:58 PM
LOL now he has a warning. I guess he went pissy with the stafff.

LackOfInterest
06-28-2007, 02:29 AM
Towelie for sysop :D I think he has more of a clue than anyone else there really, aside from zephyr. Brandon on the other hand, i think, needs a good kick in the rear

http://image.bayimg.com/la/cj/da/ab/j.jpg

my 2 cents anyway..

buddy
06-28-2007, 07:48 AM
haha.. these comedians give us non-stop entertainment! :lol:

th0r
06-28-2007, 07:49 AM
I wonder when kimii will return.

she won't

Sylar666
06-30-2007, 09:58 AM
Just seen Brandon's back. What a saga, M8s.:) Let's make bets on the events.
Betandwin?

mievmo
06-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Betandwin?
Huh ? :blink:

clubzz
06-30-2007, 10:09 AM
So much drama these past few weeks.
Almost to much to handle! :D

Sylar666
06-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Betandwin?
Huh ? :blink:
Who comes who stays. Is it so hard to understand, Hombre?:)

Brandon
07-02-2007, 07:12 AM
I'm 22 FYI.. Anyways, as I stated on site, my leave wasn't initiated by anyone else. I had planned on taking a break b/c of school. If you hadn't noticed, I've been extremely inactive on site, and haven't touched code for at least 2 months. I have exams every monday, I needed to walk away, and with the extra stress going on I felt it best I just completely remove myself. If you noticed, I never made a goodbye thread, I never once stated I was gone for good. When silenced left, and I was informed Zlo was very busy.. I felt I needed to come back as there had to be someone keeping things in control.

You guys are always more than welcome to ask me b4 you start assuming what's going on. I'm a very open and very honest guy, which is why I made those two forum threads explaining what nobody else would.

Staffing can get very time consuming, and very stressful. Kimii and I have a very long history, it's unfortunate that somewhere along the road she decided to take another path.. and she has already stated she will not be returning, which as you can see she has found a new home.

In the event that I do leave for good, FTN will be handed over to Zlo in it's full entirety. The site will go on, even without me. There's way too much potential, and way too much heart and soul has gone into it to just let it die.

kimii will definitely be missed, although I do think she does need a break, just like the rest of us. You can't imagine the amount of stress and work that can go into what we do there.

Anyways, you're always welcome to PM me. I might be a bit slow replying, but I will reply.

Skiz
07-02-2007, 07:27 AM
damn do you spam. Everyone who knows who brandon is know what site.

Not everyone knows, so no need to be a jackass about it.

I didn't have a clue what you were talking about until I read the thread. I don't even look at IRC or staff or anything else on trackers except the torrents, and I'm sure many others are just the same.

The few staff members I do know of, I have unfortunately met while doing research on scammers or cheaters.

celtic
07-02-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm 22 FYI.. Anyways, as I stated on site, my leave wasn't initiated by anyone else. I had planned on taking a break b/c of school. If you hadn't noticed, I've been extremely inactive on site, and haven't touched code for at least 2 months. I have exams every monday, I needed to walk away, and with the extra stress going on I felt it best I just completely remove myself. If you noticed, I never made a goodbye thread, I never once stated I was gone for good. When silenced left, and I was informed Zlo was very busy.. I felt I needed to come back as there had to be someone keeping things in control.

You guys are always more than welcome to ask me b4 you start assuming what's going on. I'm a very open and very honest guy, which is why I made those two forum threads explaining what nobody else would.

Staffing can get very time consuming, and very stressful. Kimii and I have a very long history, it's unfortunate that somewhere along the road she decided to take another path.. and she has already stated she will not be returning, which as you can see she has found a new home.

In the event that I do leave for good, FTN will be handed over to Zlo in it's full entirety. The site will go on, even without me. There's way too much potential, and way too much heart and soul has gone into it to just let it die.

kimii will definitely be missed, although I do think she does need a break, just like the rest of us. You can't imagine the amount of stress and work that can go into what we do there.

Anyways, you're always welcome to PM me. I might be a bit slow replying, but I will reply.

Damn B you had me reading that for ages :-P

:cool:

S

fstrulz
07-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Brandon...

Everyone needs a break from time to time. It's only BitTorrent. Life should always come first.

Go to the Carribean with kimii or something. :lol:

Seriously... Have fun on your break.

Shadowfire
07-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Doesn't this Kimmi/Brandon leaving/returning thing happen every few months? :rolleyes:

Tslv
07-02-2007, 09:12 PM
--

Patriot foreve
07-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Doesn't this Kimmi/Brandon leaving/returning thing happen every few months? :rolleyes:

yeah,they are just starting the new season of the most watch bittorrent series :lol:

fstrulz
07-02-2007, 09:20 PM
yeah,they are just starting the new season of the most watch bittorrent series :lol:

They should do this on the fall season for better ratings. :lol:

iNSOMNiA
07-03-2007, 12:26 AM

farewell Brandon.. i guess it wont be a S08... i wasn't watching this crap anyway :happy:

Xtremist
07-03-2007, 12:57 AM
Y bother :O

Brandon
07-03-2007, 05:24 AM
:rolleyes: I always love the little hate gossip that goes on here. Bet you feel real big talkin trash on an internet forum huh :happy: I bet all the big kids made fun of you in school. It's gonna be ok, you just keep on trying to make yourself feel good for 5 min in you're miserable little waste of existance.

*puts his sysop hat on*

Work time :O

Farewell iNSOMNiA :wave: Hope you enjoy whereever you're going.

Tiffany
07-03-2007, 11:51 AM

:D:D:D Seems about right. I think kimii/lush/whatevershe'sgoingwithnow was sent by Brandon to spy on ScT. I don't have an account there but I would LOVE to see how much active she is on the other site. Could be a good plan - infiltrate the enemy and destroy them from the inside! You know what they say - "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

:ninja:

JA
07-03-2007, 11:57 AM

:D:D:D Seems about right. I think kimii/lush/whatevershe'sgoingwithnow was sent by Brandon to spy on ScT. I don't have an account there but I would LOVE to see how much active she is on the other site. Could be a good plan - infiltrate the enemy and destroy them from the inside! You know what they say - "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

:ninja:

:lol::lol:

th0r
07-04-2007, 02:11 AM
Could be a good plan - infiltrate the enemy and destroy them from the inside!

since when is sct an enemy of ftn?

kapowcowpwned
07-04-2007, 02:32 AM
They are always in competition for who releases things first.

nihility
07-04-2007, 02:33 AM

well brandons avatar used to be a guy pissing on the sct logo.

th0r
07-04-2007, 02:33 AM
They are always in competition for who releases things first.

competitors don't necessarily have to be enemies though

Brandon
07-04-2007, 02:42 AM

I was just trying to express my artistic views :happy:

iNSOMNiA
07-04-2007, 03:07 AM
ect.. Farewell iNSOMNiA :wave: Hope you enjoy whereever you're going.
aight Brandon, when did you lose your sense of humor ? :lol:

IceMan
07-04-2007, 03:08 AM

I was just trying to express my artistic views :happy:

and we all love them :happy::happy::happy: