PDA

View Full Version : P2P Release's Only Sites?

ButWay
06-27-2007, 06:07 PM
so does anybody know of a (good) p2p source only site? kinda like sct, ftn and the other big boys, but with non scene groups (THS AXXO etc) stuff?

Regards

Superkiller
06-27-2007, 06:49 PM
nothing like SCT or FTN but no scene is like mininova or isohunt

dr0w
06-27-2007, 07:06 PM
i dont think there is a dedicated p2p rls tracker :)

ButWay
06-27-2007, 07:24 PM
But, but, I want one :(

:D

So I guess this becomes a request thread ;)

jam0980tr
06-27-2007, 07:27 PM
yep there site out there p2p grp scene thats where all nukers are you dont wanna go there .End lmao thats the tracker which is not on tracker list

Melvinmeow
06-27-2007, 09:18 PM
yep there site out there p2p grp scene thats where all nukers are you dont wanna go there .End lmao thats the tracker which is not on tracker list

Say what??? What exactly does this mean in english?

so does anybody know of a (good) p2p source only site? kinda like sct, ftn and the other big boys, but with non scene groups (THS AXXO etc) stuff?

Regards
THS and AXXO both post their releases on sites that have normal scene releases ect...
I have yet to see a tracker that posts just p2p releases.
(Doesnt mean there arent any just I have never seen one specifically for p2p.)

Roark
06-27-2007, 09:35 PM
There's not much demand for THS and Axxo over scene releases. The closest thing to a p2p release site I've seen is HDBits. The groups there often have releases with better quality than the comparative scene release, as well as transport streams that aren't released by the scene.

jam0980tr
06-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Say what??? What exactly does this mean in english?

Regards
THS and AXXO both post their releases on sites that have normal scene releases ect...
I have yet to see a tracker that posts just p2p releases.
(Doesnt mean there arent any just I have never seen one specifically for p2p.)

there is a site out there that you dont know about i dont want to go into details
explaining i said it in my poster just another tracker

Mayhem
06-27-2007, 10:03 PM
maybe this will help:
hxxp://axxo.superfundo.org/

Melvinmeow
06-28-2007, 02:11 PM
There's not much demand for THS and Axxo over scene releases. The closest thing to a p2p release site I've seen is HDBits. The groups there often have releases with better quality than the comparative scene release, as well as transport streams that aren't released by the scene.

Alot of the "Scene" releases in Xvid/Vcd cats are acctually originally THS/TFE releases.... Sceners just recode and pack them in rars basically.
Where AXXO on the other hand just repacks Scene releases.

th0r
06-29-2007, 03:03 AM
what's the difference (if any) between p2p releases and scene releases?

ButWay
06-29-2007, 08:29 AM
quite a lot or nothing depending on how you look at it.

And now that "stolen.from.p2p" gets more and more common I thought it would be cool to have an p2p only site that "compete" with the scene.