PDA

View Full Version : dlundgren -----vault users

talkgold
06-29-2007, 03:40 AM
Regarding the suggestion that noobs be precluded from or restricted in participating in group buys, I'd like to cast one small vote against it. I'd be in favor of it from a long-term perspective -- i.e., I don't want any of our content leaked -- but I'm also frustrated at my inability to access exclusive torrents. If group buys were also excluded, it would be very tough. I've donated 100 pounds in an effort to get my ratio at a decent level, and I've had a difficult time uploading despite keeping my computer on all of the time and constantly seeding the max number of torrents. I'm not complaining about any of this, but I am saying that I hope any policy that restricts "noobs" in group buys can have a carve-out for those of us who are committed enough to having donated a large amount (or have otherwise contributed). This place is awesome; finding it is one of the best things I can remember. I don't want it ruined by leaks, but I also want to be able to avail myself of its resources without (even more) restrictions. Thanks, all.

Grizlyweewee
06-29-2007, 09:19 AM
I dont understand you. Is not good because user they pay money for group buy. This normal to stop leak from happening.

ceasar
07-05-2007, 11:50 AM
I dont understand you. Is not good because user they pay money for group buy. This normal to stop leak from happening.
I think he don't like the fact that n00bs are restricted from joining the group buys.
Not sure that they are though, need to check it..