PDA

View Full Version : Trance Route - Any ideas on Seeding?

Enlightened
06-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Got a Transroute account with n00b status. Man, is it a "Bitch" to seed or what?
Since it is n00b status, I cannot Upload anything and my Ratio is dropping like a rock, any suggestion to How I can increase my Ratio, there are hardly any Leechers, as U know?

saulin
06-29-2007, 10:22 AM
Is tough seeding there as a n00b. So n00b invites should be worth less. You pretty much have to jump on any new torrent and get some partial seeding done right away and don't expect to see lots of leechers either.

It really is tough without being able to upload.

Night0wl
06-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Jump early on the bigger torrents that have a slow uploader. Don't even look at the torrents under 100MB. And off course pick stuff that seems popular.

Pluto
06-29-2007, 04:04 PM
LOL I upload a gig a day their when I try. The problem is that people with bigger pipes are stealing all the partial seeding possibilities.

Enlightened
06-29-2007, 06:15 PM
LOL I upload a gig a day their when I try. The problem is that people with bigger pipes are stealing all the partial seeding possibilities.

That is not "helping" have n00b status, looking for ways to increase my Ratio. Not to hear U "brag: about how Big is your Fuckin" Pipe Dude Geezzz.:angry::angry:

Night0wl
06-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Pretty much same here, although I almost never partial seed. The trick is mostly to pick the torrents people want. You won't get much upload from 3-4 grabs, but once it reaches 20-30 grabs, I get at least double up.

Edit for OP: I have 55KB/s up max, so you don't need a big pipe. In case you have real problem keeping ratio, some of the torrents are on other sites like Oink as well, so try leeching from Oink and seeding on TR.

ceasar
06-29-2007, 09:56 PM
o try leeching from Oink and seeding on TR.
Or try taking it from TT, where most of TR new releases coming from. And consider lossless seeding.

Enlightened
06-29-2007, 11:42 PM
o try leeching from Oink and seeding on TR.
Or try taking it from TT, where most of TR new releases coming from. And consider lossless seeding.

Geez. guys, n00b status cannot Upload. If I can I won't have a problem, any more suggestion, that does not deal in uploading?

ceasar
06-30-2007, 12:21 AM

Geez. guys, n00b status cannot Upload. If I can I won't have a problem, any more suggestion, that does not deal in uploading?
Must be a real n00b, huh? ;)
I'm not talking 'bout uploading your own torrents either!
When you see a new release on TR, that just came out and have one seeder on it - check the TT and you got a good chance it's there, 'cause TT pretime is smaller, so take it from TT and when you done with downloading join seeding on TR - this way only your upload will count on TR, anything unclear now? ;)