PDA

View Full Version : fsc ip

dineitdark
07-01-2007, 12:34 AM
one of my friend is on holiday and he wanted to ask that if eh loged in to his fsc account from there , would it get disabled?

its been more than 18hrs since he last loged in.

Thanks

jam0980tr
07-01-2007, 01:31 AM
may let u login in 1 or 2 times and if its the same ip EVERYTIME than they will BAN YOU

seppypom
07-01-2007, 01:54 AM
I log in to FSC from all over while traveling. there is no reason to ban just because the IP address is change.

dineitdark
07-01-2007, 07:21 AM
I mean country ip change, will that be a problem?

PiraSoftCORP
07-01-2007, 07:22 AM
traders are banned if thats what you are asking.

dineitdark
07-01-2007, 07:36 AM
traders are banned if thats what you are asking.

Nope , im simply asking if he logs in after few hours from another country he is in , will it be a problem or not?

Night0wl
07-01-2007, 08:02 AM
The best thing is to contact staff on the tracker if in doubt. That also gives the extra incentive that you are sincere about the site.

Tslv
07-01-2007, 09:59 AM
You can log in with another country ip etc.
But they will ban you if you change mail/pw.
Right? ;)

DV8type
07-02-2007, 06:35 AM
The best thing is to contact staff on the tracker if in doubt. That also gives the extra incentive that you are sincere about the site.

:yup:

Your best bet is to send me a PM w/ the user name, i can make a note of it. With all the trading going down sometimes we make mistakes, especially if your a known trader. Personally i wouldnt login to a torrent site if i was on vacation....but if you must your safest bet would be to contact one of us.
-Now, that doesnt mean that if we suspect it as being traded we will not disable it. Account trading is strictly prohibited at FSC.

dineitdark
07-02-2007, 07:33 AM

:yup:

Your best bet is to send me a PM w/ the user name, i can make a note of it. With all the trading going down sometimes we make mistakes, especially if your a known trader. Personally i wouldnt login to a torrent site if i was on vacation....but if you must your safest bet would be to contact one of us.
-Now, that doesnt mean that if we suspect it as being traded we will not disable it. Account trading is strictly prohibited at FSC.

He told me the site was down and all but i dont think it should be a problem now since it has been more than 24 hrs and people can travel half the world in that time lol.

KSA
07-02-2007, 07:58 AM
i think it's OK to login from different locations, just don't change the pw/email