Bump :P

RengeeTT
07-11-2007, 05:50 PM
Bumpity BOP :blow:
/'n'\
pumpity POP :doctor:

resigned
07-11-2007, 05:52 PM
nCore is only level 6. How comes, that you haven't found an account or an invite yet? ;)

RengeeTT
07-11-2007, 06:21 PM
It's simple, man, 'cuz I don't speak hungarian to ask in magyar-forums for a free one, same goes to nardbitz.
And their smut-peddling invite system still doesn't accept sms-bombs from other satellites. :angel_not

resigned
07-11-2007, 06:27 PM
I speak Hungarian, though I would be unable to get a free invite to nCore, if I would need it. The other thing: You would pay for an invite? Don't be silly, mate..nCore is OK, but I wouldn't pay for any sites to receive an invite.

RengeeTT
07-11-2007, 07:26 PM
But you did get it definitely not for cash, don't ya, so what's your point?
I wouldn't say by no means, that in certain situation I'd pay for an invite, but that possibility has the right to exist, it's up to me, you, others etc. whether they agree with its conditions or not.
I understand some trackers don't want to expose themselves as money-jerking whores, but the bigger sin is overpricing itself, pretending...
Are you really offended when people offer not the highest level trackers for magyars? Or just simply trashin 'em for no reason.

And my question for you: are there any movies by great magyar film-directors (Miklos Jancso & Bela Tarr) on any of these often mentioned and hyped trackers? I would appreciate the answer since I don't have the opportunity to check this out myself.:cool:

resigned
07-11-2007, 07:41 PM
I've got it almost 1.5 years ago, when the invite system wasn't so strict, mate. Search after my earlier posts, I didn't blame anybody, who offered lower level trackers for Hungarian trackers..but I always start to argue, if somebody is tryin' to lie about these sites, or somebody offers a Hungarian invite, then 5 flamers appear, and start laughing on the offer, and start saying mad things. OK, actually I'm an arrogant moron, and I argue just for the pleasure..if you would like this answer better.

Are you interested in Hungarian art-movies? Wow! It's quite odd for me, that you even know these names, I appreciate it. I also like these type of movies. Well, Karagarga is much better for downloading movies from Jancsó or Tarr, or maybe nCore can be useful. bH is not specialized to these types of stuff..though I downloaded Sátántangó from Béla Tarr from bH, it's true, but I think, bH isn't so good in art-movies. So, I rather recommend you Karagarga or nCore.

RengeeTT
07-11-2007, 07:59 PM
I know that KG is best bet for all non-mainstream movie-scene, and that's why I wanted to know for sure, does any of these magyar trackers have at least some classics and your real treasure like these 2 directors or are they mostly 0day-oriented if we take a look at some screenshots.
And bH is razor-sharp magyar answer to uk-t, init? :yup:

VOiLA
07-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Bumpity BOP http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/blow.gif
/'n'\
pumpity POP http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/doctor.gif

:P

resigned
07-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Well, I can't compare bH and UK-T, because I don't have UK-T, so I don't know much about it. bH is mainly about 0-day, and I think, its strength is the speed. Older torrents aren't seeded so good, as newer ones, but if you pick a torrent, which is not older then about 1 month, it will be amazingly fast (with a good seedbox you can download fresh stuff with 2-10 Mb/s, always). Content is another thing, there are a lot more Hungarian torrents, then English, but I prefer original language movies with subtitles, and I always download them from bH, so I think, it's quite OK. Of course, there are fewer English stuff, then on foreigner sites. The game section is, which bH is very good in. There are a lot of games with super pretimes, thats why players like this tracker mainly. So for foreigners, Hungarian content could be annoying on bH, it can be true. Speed, games and pretimes are its strength.
On nCore there are more torrents (because anybody can upload), and bigger fraction of them are English. Of course, speed and pretimes are not so good usually.
Well..BitGate is in my opinion another good Hungarian tracker, the others aren't so good, I think. There are more (Gigatorrents, Independence, 1storrent, Darkside, PREtorians, etc), but BitGate is a very useful tracker for me. It's just like BitMeTV, and the content is awesome, English stuff is welcomed too (about 300 series are represented).

raspberry1331
07-11-2007, 08:41 PM
KG has nothing to do with scene, it's a torrent community in the best sense of the word: the uploaded torrents are usually personal rips, and requests are filled quickly. If you have KG, look no further: you need nothing else for your non-Hollywood movie needs. Or maybe Cinematik, if you want to enjoy your favorite film in DVD-quality.

I know that KG is best bet for all non-mainstream movie-scene, and that's why I wanted to know for sure, does any of these magyar trackers have at least some classics and your real treasure like these 2 directors or are they mostly 0day-oriented if we take a look at some screenshots.
And bH is razor-sharp magyar answer to uk-t, init? :yup:

resigned
07-11-2007, 08:44 PM
He meant "scene", like a certain area of a thing. You know, like music-scene: it means the whole world of the music bands, etc..so "scene" is not that scene, which you are thinking of.
Hope, I was quite understandable..

raspberry1331
07-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Yes, and I also realized that he has KG, so there was not much point in my post, except for taking every possible opportunity to show my passion for that awesome tracker. Nevertheless for me "scene" always had a certain (bad) connotation.

RengeeTT
07-12-2007, 05:34 PM
KG has nothing to do with scene, it's a torrent community in the best sense of the word: the uploaded torrents are usually personal rips, and requests are filled quickly. If you have KG, look no further: you need nothing else for your non-Hollywood movie needs. Or maybe Cinematik, if you want to enjoy your favorite film in DVD-quality.
Can't agree more, mate! :thumbsup:

Nevertheless for me "scene" always had a certain (bad) connotation.
Sounds like ob'scene', innit? :naughty:

He meant "scene", like a certain area of a thing. You know, like music-scene: it means the whole world of the music bands, etc..so "scene" is not that scene, which you are thinking of.
Hope, I was quite understandable..
I guess you do. Like punk music scene in 70s or French New Wave in cinema.
Similar type of objects with interconnected agenda. :console:

RengeeTT
07-13-2007, 04:08 PM
:yikes: rump :w00t:

resigned
07-13-2007, 04:10 PM
Wooh, it's a long adventure for nCore and NB. :)

RengeeTT
07-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Yeah, it's a positively long shot, mate :gunsmilie