PDA

View Full Version : Disabled Privileges GIVEAWAY(Tiny)..

pazsh
07-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Ok Here is The Story:
Some One Which IS name isn't important acused me for loosing all is oink invites, and reported me to staff!
I in The other hand was willing to take the blame although i didnt do anything wrong, accept mybe fr trusting others....
So After Being abuse for several days, and after my name got a little dirty,
from the event i want to tell you all a few things and also i want clear my name.
So what i learned from this event is baisicly to trust no one!!!
always stay with your eyes open and the must sad part is that apperently
"Mistakes" counts more than Good Things, But thats do way it IS!
I Want to Say i am not mad and i think the staff did what they had to do, and it's
first Disabled my Privileges, and thats whatthey Done...
And I Want to say that the Staff here is top Elite pepole who handle this event
Very Well and Very Quick!!! So Cheers For The Staff--> They Work Hard!!
Now EveryThing Back In His Place and i accused in NOTHING!!
Aperently Some oink spies where involved With this issue(do the math)... doesnt matter Anymore!!
So BIG TNX To "Patriot Forever" and "lynx" For they wonderfull proffesional and quick job The Done...
I REALLY APRECIATE THAT!!!!:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:
So I Want You To ALL Learn From What Happened TO ME!!!
Dont Acused N One Before you 100% Sure!!!
And Be Cerfull....
So Here Are some Stuff that I HAve To Give-->NOT Much But it's not the point:noes:!
8-->Torrent-Damage Invites To Give
1-->TvTorrents Fresh acc
1-->Fresh SCC(Sceneacc*ss) acc--went to drgnomb (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/drgnomb-165006) vbmenu_register("postmenu_2106493", true);
The GREAT Alexson777 ADDED 1-->rsr invite...--->Gos To gatorade (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/gatorade-105151) Dont forget to give himm Credit.... Great Guy.. one of the rarest and unest and generues....
It's Very Lame 1 But It's Not The Idea..
Mybe i'll Add more Later...
TNX Pepole and read all the Post not just the giveaway section pls....
And Fill Free To Write Your Opinion!!!

pazsh
07-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Bump

beco
07-04-2007, 06:01 PM
great .... I totally understand you .
Thanks for learning and giveaway :)

Sawyer2020
ok man I add Rsr invite choose the winner and pm me his mail
maybe add other invites later

drgnomb
I've always found it weird that people make so many rules for what we are doing (questionably legal) and are so quick to stab each other in the back.:frusty: Probably makes it easier that we can't see who we're hurting face to face?

That being said, I'd like the scc invite if you've still got it.

stats:
http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/drgnomb/?action=view&current=neweststats.jpg

speedtest:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/149752448.png

Thanks, and have better luck in the future!

MaAiFu
07-04-2007, 07:10 PM
can i have the RSR please? being looking for one for a while now, i don't normally make screenshots of my ratios because i dont really think it proves anything, no one on here is going to get banned for not keeping a bad ratio :D but if you need one let me know! i can take some. thanks in advanced.

shivwhorra
07-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Nice stuff Alexson777..Continue the great work.

pazsh
07-04-2007, 08:12 PM
TNX You Guys All.....
drgnomb (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/drgnomb-165006) tnx you too....
The scc is urs.. i'll pm you...

gatorade
07-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Can i get the rsr invite? I've posted screenshots before in your other giveaways, I can always take fresh screenshots if needed.

Congrats on clearing your name and keeping a professional attitude about the whole affair.

znik
07-04-2007, 09:55 PM
You haven't clarified anything in my opinion...

You are telling us that somebody who invited you to oink lost his invite privileges because of you and then that you have learned to trust nobody...
Does this mean that you borrowed your account to a friend who cheated? Or did you traded that invite to someone else who was banned for various reasons?

Of course, it's a personal issue, and you may not tell us anything if you like. It's just that you wanted to tell us everything so as to clear your name...

In my opinion you haven't cleared your name in any way.

pazsh
07-04-2007, 10:42 PM
You haven't clarified anything in my opinion...

You are telling us that somebody who invited you to oink lost his invite privileges because of you and then that you have learned to trust nobody...
Does this mean that you borrowed your account to a friend who cheated? Or did you traded that invite to someone else who was banned for various reasons?

Of course, it's a personal issue, and you may not tell us anything if you like. It's just that you wanted to tell us everything so as to clear your name...

In my opinion you haven't cleared your name in any way.
DONT SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!!!!
WHAT HAPPEND is that oink spies cought him doing trade with his invites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You say stuff like that like i need you to underaste me....
i wanted to clear my name from those who know m and trust
ME!!!
The invite he gave me had 0up 0down and never did something wrong!!!
it was account for 3 and a half hours!!!
oink spies cought him trading is invites
AND THATS WAY HE LOST IS OINK PRIVILLEGES!!!!!
AND I WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT!!!!
TNX!!

shaibob
07-04-2007, 10:50 PM
great giveaway
thank you pazsh and alexon777

pazsh
07-04-2007, 10:51 PM
great giveaway
thank you pazsh and alexon777
Tnx Man....

znik
07-04-2007, 11:07 PM
WHAT HAPPEND is that oink spies cought him doing trade with his invites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME!!!
TNX!!

If your inviter was caught by oink spies as you say, why did he report YOU to the staff? :ermm:

Why did yoy say on your 1st post that you have learned not to trust anyone from now on? By whom were you betrayed?

From what I know, if someone is found to be a trader, the oink staff remove his invite privileges. They don't ban his other invitees.

It's not that I am not believing you. It's just that your first post was very vague, with no info at all about the incident.
The only thing you said was that you wanted to clear your name with this giveaway.

gatorade
07-04-2007, 11:12 PM
please don't argue, he's doing a charitable thing here by giving away invites

the whole issue was already dealt with and is dead

thanks for this giveaway Pazsh and Alexon777

pazsh
07-04-2007, 11:18 PM
ME!!!
TNX!!

If your inviter was caught by oink spies as you say, why did he report YOU to the staff? :ermm:

Why did yoy say on your 1st post that you have learned not to trust anyone from now on? By whom were you betrayed?

From what I know, if someone is found to be a trader, the oink staff remove his invite privileges. They don't ban his other invitees.

It's not that I am not believing you. It's just that your first post was very vague, with no info at all about the incident.
The only thing you said was that you wanted to clear your name with this giveaway.
Thats what i said he judged oink staff action as my falt too soon without
checking things before!!!!!
i dont know why the invitees acc was disabled perhaps this is not the first
time he got warned.... or mybe due to the DNS problem they had the invitees did somthing wrong i dont sure....
But you Know what like gatorade (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/gatorade-105151) said it doesnt matter anymore the all subject
done and barried.....
so lets not talk about this anymore and tak about what you can learn from what happened to me!
Tnx!

please don't argue, he's doing a charitable thing here by giving away invites

the whole issue was already dealt with and is dead

thanks for this giveaway Pazsh and Alexon777
100% agree man!!!
TNX!

znik
07-04-2007, 11:29 PM
anyway, good luck from now on.

I hope you have learned that (invite or account) trading sucks, and dealing with traders is not the best way to get into a tracker.

Find a friend you trust (and he trusts you) and be invited by him only from now on.

gatorade
07-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Ratios in hope of getting the rsr invite

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa69/gatorade1337/fstratio.jpg

pazsh
07-04-2007, 11:36 PM
anyway, good luck from now on.

I hope you have learned that (invite or account) trading sucks, and dealing with traders is not the best way to get into a tracker.

Find a friend you trust (and he trusts you) and be invited by him only from now on.
Yeah you right...
But sometimes you got no other option!!!thats what i think...:yup::noes:
TNX MAN
And no hard feelings...
ur opinion is important to me!!!
And Others Will learn From this event!!!
and i got some friends like you mentioned.... fabilies guys!!!
Cheers Man!:)

gatorade
07-05-2007, 07:43 PM
any updates?