07-04-2007, 03:37 AM
THE ACCOUNT IS ONE WEEK OLD

0 DOWNLOAD

60 GB UPLOAD

Pm Me If Interested

hangemhigh
07-04-2007, 03:42 AM
and its not disabled yet?
How to you seed without downloading anything?
and no invites?...I offer lm fresh

nihility
07-04-2007, 03:42 AM
wow you managed to upload that 60gb in a week? :shifty:
good luck

G-Force
07-04-2007, 03:59 AM
he has obviously brought credit in hope of scoring a SCT invite.

hangemhigh
07-04-2007, 04:07 AM
he has obviously brought credit in hope of scoring a SCT invite.
obviously??
let him speak for himself

sp0ngeb0b
07-04-2007, 04:19 AM
Or do the smart thing when joining a new tracker by seeding releases that you already have.

sense
07-04-2007, 04:22 AM
I am pretty new here but what is with all this thread crapping that I see on here? Seriously, it goes on a lot here for some reason. I am sure I will get a lashing for posting this as well but come on. If you don't have a SCT invite why bother posting in this thread?

anyways...

Good luck Omara.

Daniel
07-04-2007, 04:48 AM
Well, I don't know about the 60GB within a week but it would be easily possible with only a 1mbit upstream bandwidth (832kbit in average to be accurate).

There's so much stuff on bitmetv which is available on dozens of other trackers and is even widely downloadable from public ones. just try mininova/eztv et cetera for the standard 350mb relases from xor/lol and you have an almost endless supply of content you can seed on bitmetv.

I'd raise my eyebrows at 150 or 200gb because that'd be hard to believe, but 60gb within a week sound like a possibility. So lets at least give him the benefit of the doubt before you're talking about disabled accounts for whichever reasons ;) Of course, donations would work too.

Fezzon
07-04-2007, 05:33 AM
Guys it's deffinetly possible cause I uploaded 200GB with a 100mbit connection within 2 weeks on bitmetv... plus they have so many realeses you could just download from another good tracker (like TL awesome content is there and fast) and upload fast on bitmetv really quite easy....

Omara
07-04-2007, 07:05 AM
hi every body , every smart body asked me about :

60 gb buffer in one week , and without downloading

simply by donation

u can read the doanation rules carefully , u'll find that 60 gb upload = 30$

i didn't reply here , cause i was waiting offers at private , then i found these replies here later

waiting for offers

and its not disabled yet?
How to you seed without downloading anything?
and no invites?...I offer lm fresh

i think that the other members replied u by the suitable reasons b4 i do

my name isn't at the scammers list , and i'll never fake anybody

i'm asking for sct account , or invite , if u have , i asked fo pm , then u can ask about any information if u want to trade , any thing other , this topic isn't for guesses and suggestions , so keep ur question to ur self , and don't ask me only if u wanna seriously trade

thx very much for all other members who replied instead of me , and who trusted me