PDA

View Full Version : Im back from the dead. haha. And now i need an OiNK invite.

kavalchuk17
07-04-2007, 04:48 AM
Hey guys.

Its been a while but could anyone give me an OiNK invite?

My friend has a seedbox and even without one i had a 2.5 ratio with over 70 gigs uploaded. Now with a seedbox i'll do even better.

hangemhigh
07-04-2007, 05:01 AM
my friend has a nice car....looking for ftn invite.

WhoopDeDoo
07-04-2007, 05:06 AM

My mother's birthday was yesterday, ScT please.

G-Force
07-04-2007, 05:07 AM

Whats with the attitude in some of you post? Geez! Sorry mate i would love to help you out but i have no invites. If you have BitMeTv i suggest requesting one in the forums there, they are pretty easy to get there.

WhoopDeDoo
07-04-2007, 05:07 AM

Whats with the attitude in some of you post? Geez! Sorry mate i would love to help you out but i have no invites. If you have BitMeTv i suggest requesting one in the forums there, they are pretty easy to get there.
I thought it was funny.:ermm:

hangemhigh
07-04-2007, 05:11 AM

huh?... whats bimetv got to do with anything?
it was a joke.....lammer.

JA
07-04-2007, 05:20 AM
WB. Long time no see.

Holla Mail. Ill get you an OiNK. :)

kavalchuk17
07-04-2007, 05:22 AM
hah, yeah i kinda explaied it bad. Got it. :D

What i realy meant is my friend is letting me use his seedbox so theres nothing to worry about.

If your worried about my rep, ask JA or moonspell or anyone else who used to be a big trader.

oh wow. right in the middle of my response. Thanks JA. Its great seeing you again. :D

I'll PM you.