PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Pc Game

method25n
06-18-2003, 01:17 AM
everybody go to Http://downloadparadise.tk/ (http://Http://downloadparadise.tk/) and start downloading mafia for pc if you don't have it. I'm downloading it right now but my speed is really slow. After I'm through downloading it I'll leave it on. I have a cable connection so your speed should be pretty fast.

Ad
06-18-2003, 02:29 AM
I have the same damm problem I want that game and I can never get source adn when i finally do get source I go at 0.5 <_< I really want this game too :(

method25n
06-19-2003, 02:06 PM
bump

Salim
06-19-2003, 02:45 PM
Wow, guys&#33; I started downloading it a day ago, now it is 98.7%. And it is stuck, It says connecting to peers and at the bottom it says connected to 14 peers, but I am not getting any download speed at all what so ever. All it is is just people uploading from me. I left it on last night and people uploaded from me 222.4mb. This is the second time I ran into trouble wit this game&#33; The first time, somone turned off the pc and I had to restart it&#33; Now it says problem connecting to tracker operation timed out&#33; I really need to finish this cuz I been into too much wit this game&#33;

method25n
06-20-2003, 02:35 PM
mine is stuck at 98% too. Does anyone know what is wrong with this file? the files name is mafia_pucknduffy.

Salim
06-21-2003, 05:03 AM
Thats the same exact file name as mine. You got yours off of www.downloadparadise.com right&#33; I emailed the ownr and he said I should start it over since I started mine at a different sight, but he also said that there is a chance of it running out of users and being stuck at 98 or 99. I also downloaded vietcong but its stuck at 99.9% Onle need one kb, damn people dont want to seed them thats why they are stuck&#33; Man I wish I could play mafia&#33; I was about to buy it yesterday but I was like hey its only 98% and maybe it will finish, but who knows when so i got air force delta for my xbox&#33; But I want mafia nd vietcong. Method25n if you find another site or a working link or finish urs, please tell me what you did by sending me a pm, ok? I think we can get through this&#33;