PDA

View Full Version : Need 1,2-1,5 Tb uploaded with your seedbox

ceasar
07-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Offer Level 8 or level 4-6 as you wish.
pm me for details

mbucari1
07-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Just curious, which tracker is it that you want 1.2-1.5 TB uploaded?

And also, I'd reword your offer. I't wouldn't be hard at all to get 1.5TB uploaded if the person downloaded 3TB. You usually have >.5 ratio before you're even finished downloading, but I don't think you want a .5 ratio.

Maxelll
07-06-2007, 07:37 PM
your look for?

ceasar
07-06-2007, 07:52 PM

And also, I'd reword your offer. I't wouldn't be hard at all to get 1.5TB uploaded if the person downloaded 3TB. You usually have >.5 ratio before you're even finished downloading, but I don't think you want a .5 ratio.
I want to put ,8-1 Tb on ScT and split the rest 0,5 Tb between ThePlace/TheVault/SeductionGr/BitSeduce/Bitme may be 100 each. If this will be done fast and successfully let's say in 1 week second deal may be negotiated for another couple of days :) Some Gigs at KG and BitmeTV.
But I'll prefer some fast seedbox with no limit and it'll be better for it's owners too, not to leeware owners, cause they value time most and I need certain amount guaranteed upload.

dineitdark
07-06-2007, 07:54 PM

I want to put ,8-1 Tb on ScT and split the rest 0,5 Tb between ThePlace/TheVault/SeductionGr/BitSeduce/Bitme may be 100 each. If this will be done fast and successfully let's say in 1 week second deal may be negotiated for another couple of days :) Some Gigs at KG and BitmeTV.
But I'll prefer some fast seedbox with no limit and it'll be better for it's owners too, not to leeware owners, cause they value time most and I need certain amount guaranteed upload.

seeding on sct is hard as everyone has a seedbox there.

ceasar
07-06-2007, 08:21 PM
15 000 of seedboxes, huh? :lol:

BamZow
07-06-2007, 08:24 PM
If this will be done fast and successfully let's say in 1 week

Rofl, 1TB at ScT in one week is a full time work even with the fastest connections.
In case you donīt know it, just because you have a seedbox you wonīt be able to get terrabytes uploaded one here and one there without problems.

hungdob
07-06-2007, 08:24 PM
15 000 of seedboxes, huh? :lol:
there should be a pole on sct to see how many seedboxes are there..
my bet is ~8,000:naughty:

sp0ngeb0b
07-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Averaging 1.7 MB/s upload for a week at ScT wouldn't be easy.

upGrayde
07-06-2007, 08:36 PM
what a fucking idiot

KFlint
07-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Anyway, you won't get 1500 gigs of UPLOAD for one level 8 on a good seedbox (that would mean you also need maybe 400-500 gigs to download stuff first)

so 2000 gigs of good bandwith for 1 level 8?

it worths something like two level 8 + level 7 + level 6 + some others for this kind of bandwith

;)

ceasar
07-06-2007, 08:44 PM
what a fucking idiot
Thank you for introducing yourself :D

Anyway, you won't get 1500 gigs of UPLOAD for one level 8 on a good seedbox (that would mean you also need maybe 400-500 gigs to download stuff first)

so 2000 gigs of good bandwith for 1 level 8?

it worths something like two level 8 + level 7 + level 6 + some others for this kind of bandwith

;)
Hey, I have stuff to offer from levels 8, 6, 5 and 4. I didn't say it's gonna be 1 level 8 and thats it.
So if someone interested we can always work out a deal, except for people who's fokkin' id..z :lol:

Btw, why you think I will have to download 400-500 Gigs. It sound really a lot!
with those packs on ScT and partial seeding I don't think it'll require more than 100 Gb for all of the trackers. And with that deal I'm not looking to download, but to buffer up, so partial seeding is totally fine with me ;)

BamZow
07-06-2007, 08:57 PM
with those packs on ScT and partial seeding I don't think it'll require more than 100 Gb for all of the trackers. And with that deal I'm not looking to download, but to buffer up, so partial seeding is totally fine with me ;)

That takes a LOT of time if you are supposed to reach 1tb in one week.
You should at least put in buffered level 9 in your offer.

I donīt think you know how a seedbox works. Just because you CAN reach 10 megabytes per second doesnīt mean it stays there for a long time. Especially not at ScT among a lot of other seedboxes.

KFlint
07-06-2007, 09:17 PM

That takes a LOT of time if you are supposed to reach 1tb in one week.
You should at least put in buffered level 9 in your offer.

I donīt think you know how a seedbox works. Just because you CAN reach 10 megabytes per second doesnīt mean it stays there for a long time. Especially not at ScT among a lot of other seedboxes.

:yup::yup::yup: