View Full Version : The Place account with high buffer

Dead Ghost
07-12-2007, 02:58 PM
I am offering the place account with high buffer

gimme offer

the buffer is too much than u can imagine :lol:

SgtMajor
07-12-2007, 03:04 PM
I like huge buffered accounts, I share them out free with those less fortunate and unable to keep good ratios.

What do you want, hopefully not something too much?

yoyogi4
07-12-2007, 03:04 PM
I offer Bitseduce to get my acc back :D

Dead Ghost
07-12-2007, 03:06 PM
I offer Bitseduce to get my acc back :D

this is not your account dude ur account was for a friend of mine not for me :D

I like huge buffered accounts, I share them out free with those less fortunate and unable to keep good ratios.

i am not asking for some thing too much just gimme ur offer

yoyogi4
07-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Uh huh! Well I hope it goes to good use, by the way does it have the blue flag or the red? (we know what it means) cuz then we can negotiate!!

SgtMajor
07-12-2007, 03:09 PM

i am not asking for some thing too much just gimme ur offer

AcidLounge invite?

Dead Ghost
07-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Uh huh! Well I hope it goes to good use, by the way does it have the blue flag or the red? (we know what it means) cuz then we can negotiate!!
i don't know what u mean because this account is not mine too :cool:

explain more and i will tell u

yoyogi4
07-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Trusted or untrusted, it has a blue or red flag next to the user name on the profile.

Dead Ghost
07-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Trusted or untrusted, it has a blue or red flag next to the user name on the profile.

red flag

can i know what is the deference because if there is a risk ( disabling it ) of trading it i am not going to trade

yoyogi4
07-12-2007, 03:18 PM
It's just that they have a system where If you're untrusted u don't get access to all the torrents, and the only way to get trusted is by extensively contributing and participating in the forum chat etc. until many ppl vouch for you to get in, then the admin himself will change your status.

If you don't get any good offers I will ask in 3-4 hrs (I'll be working) to see if you got any offers, I want to give it to a VIP user at this other tracker.

Thx

Dead Ghost
07-12-2007, 04:32 PM
trade was done thread closed

thanks every body