PDA

View Full Version : Offering more than 2 TB buffered TL account.

SkullForce
07-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Great account with more that 2.2 TB buffer.
for trade for SCT, FSC or TT.
Waiting your PM

ChelseaManiac
07-12-2007, 08:34 PM
You need more, especially for TT. TL is a greats site but it is too easy to buffer, I got mine from 200gb up to 2tb in a couple of weeks and that was without trying hard. Good luck though and all the best

SkullForce
07-12-2007, 08:37 PM
I have another account to use i just use it to download from it and upload on greater trackers.

Eytan
07-12-2007, 08:37 PM
TT is full atm and no more invites are given out so don't expect an invite.

SkullForce
07-12-2007, 08:40 PM
I don't care what i will get, invite or account NP as i offer account.

Peter North
07-12-2007, 10:00 PM
humm...you are giving to little,but good luck brother ;)

sunman
07-12-2007, 10:38 PM
good luck bro

saulin
07-12-2007, 10:50 PM
You need more, especially for TT. TL is a greats site but it is too easy to buffer, I got mine from 200gb up to 2tb in a couple of weeks and that was without trying hard. Good luck though and all the best

From 200 gigs to 2TB in a couple of weeks that's 1800 gigs so that's about 128 gigs a day. Over 5 gigs in an hr. Seems kind of impossible man.

Maybe if you have said in a couple of months it would have been more realistic. I don't care how fast your connection is. It would be impossible to get a steady upload like that for 2 weeks straight.

Plus you basically would need to be monitoring your connections so often to make sure you are seeding the right torrents.

Enlightened
07-12-2007, 10:57 PM
From 200 gigs to 2TB in a couple of weeks that's 1800 gigs so that's about 128 gigs a day. Over 5 gigs in an hr. Seems kind of impossible man.

Maybe if you have said in a couple of months it would have been more realistic. I don't care how fast your connection is. It would be impossible to get a steady upload like that for 2 weeks straight.

Plus you basically would need to be monitoring your connections so often to make sure you are seeding the right torrents.

furthermore, I beleive he his from a Middle Eastern country, [Israel or Palestine or Egypt ] and we all know how "Great" their Internet connections are? Hmmmmm......... One can easily, draw one's conclusion, if it was Oink, I will definitely, applaud him or her, or hat's off. LOL:frusty::frusty::frusty:

SgtMajor
07-12-2007, 11:40 PM

I've just done close to 200Gb per day on TL for someone here, so it can be done on a really good seedbox with lots of popular DVDs to grab & seed.

Diskspace & connection is the key.

showbox
07-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Right Red :)

ChelseaManiac
07-13-2007, 12:05 AM

Dude for one, im not from the middle east im from uk, our connections are pretty mad here too though.

I did do it in around 2 weeks, not exactly but around it, its pretty lame of you to actually have the time to sit here and calculate it. TL is easy to buffer, Ive left a torrent on that uploaded 500gb over 3 days, so four of those and I'm done. TL always has leechers. Not many other places could I have done it, xcpt maybe demonoid :) Obviously I was using a seedbox

saulin
07-13-2007, 01:03 AM
Dude for one, im not from the middle east im from uk, our connections are pretty mad here too though.

I did do it in around 2 weeks, not exactly but around it, its pretty lame of you to actually have the time to sit here and calculate it. TL is easy to buffer, Ive left a torrent on that uploaded 500gb over 3 days, so four of those and I'm done. TL always has leechers. Not many other places could I have done it, xcpt maybe demonoid :) Obviously I was using a seedbox

Lol. I would have to see that with my own eyes to believe it man. I would need to see some speed tests of the connection as well as some shots of the seedbox that shows how much has been downloaded and uploaded and at what speed.

Do these seedboxes even allow you use that much bandwidth? I mean 500 gigs in 3 days just in upload? I would think that would have to be a extremely expensive seedbox.

I never trust those big buffered accounts many people offer. The account I have with the most buffer is 200Gig buffer and I got it was given to me. I have buffered some acconts to 30-40 gig buffer and I know it takes time. Then I guess my 1.5Mbit upload is shit compared to those seedbosex people have. Then again I do still have issues maxing my connection out when uplaoding. Except on demonoid or public trackers lol

ceasar
07-13-2007, 01:35 AM
Lol. I would have to see that with my own eyes to believe it man. I would need to see some speed tests of the connection as well as some shots of the seedbox that shows how much has been downloaded and uploaded and at what speed.

Do these seedboxes even allow you use that much bandwidth? I mean 500 gigs in 3 days just in upload? I would think that would have to be a extremely expensive seedbox.

I never trust those big buffered accounts many people offer. The account I have with the most buffer is 200Gig buffer and I got it was given to me. I have buffered some acconts to 30-40 gig buffer and I know it takes time. Then I guess my 1.5Mbit upload is shit compared to those seedbosex people have. Then again I do still have issues maxing my connection out when uplaoding. Except on demonoid or public trackers lol
Mate, you can take my word account went from Point Zero to 600 in 3-3,5 days :P On sites like TL with lots of leechers you can actually see the difference between good seedbox and shitty one :)

limpdickkid
07-13-2007, 04:10 AM

I'm from the UK and I use my University connection often. And I've done 200+GB a day on popular torrents, like Game ISOs. A few of those and it's easily doable. TorrentLeech is really easy to seed on.

OmaRin0
07-13-2007, 07:38 AM
good luck,
but it's hard to get fsc,sct,tt with a buffered tl
i uploaded 1 torrent, and buffered my acc. 1 tb!!
it's too easy to buffer there..
anyways, good luck :)

bblogs
07-13-2007, 10:07 AM
who even needs 2TB anyway???

1) What normal person would download that much...?
2) Who doesn't want to seed so much that they need that kind of buffer?