I need inv or acc Please
Can offer Swebits,Acetorrents,DH,TD FileBits,TotalTorrents,ChronicTracker
pm me what you want :)

nikola796
07-14-2007, 06:24 AM
Nobody?Come on :rolleyes:

resigned
07-14-2007, 06:34 AM
I wouldn't trade my BitGate account for such an offer, but good luck. Be patient. :)

nikola796
07-14-2007, 06:40 AM
Whot you searching for?Want HDbits inv or BitmMe inv

resigned
07-14-2007, 06:45 AM
No thanks, I'm not in a desperate need of any trackers. Only maybe SCT of FTN, but I can wait for them. If one of my friends ask me to help trading his BitGate acc or inv, I will let you know about it.

tupac
07-14-2007, 10:23 AM
Very poor offer. A Bitgate account will never be traded for a lvl4 account, despite all the noobs trying to make it lvl4 on the "rate that tracker" topic. The WIAW thread doesn't worth sh*t. If you rate FTWR or UK-T at lvl2, then you will be able to trade them for Demnoid? :frusty: NO! Bitgate is lvl6-7, and all the noobs can't do sh*t about it:rolleyes: If you rate Bitgate at lvl4, this doesn't means that it will be traded for lvl4 accounts :P

resigned
07-14-2007, 10:47 AM
tupac: For me it's level 5, because BitGate is a little bit harder for me to obtain, then Oink, for example. Maybe for foreigners BitGate is much more harder to get, so...yes, it doesn't worth crap, if it will be rated on lvl 4. As we have seen the results on the example of nCore: It's level 6, and now nobody trade it even for level 8 trackers. But if they want, they can offer even TorrentLeech for these trackers, why not? They won't get it, but there is no problem with it. The problem is only if somebody doesn't know, what WIAW list is based on, and if somebody says: "This tracker is lvl 4, because it's slow, the content sux, etc."

stroj
07-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Its like - my opinion is it should be lvl4 maybe 5, but that doesnt mean you cant trade it for higher trackers. Its just for orientation, its not RULE or something.