PDA

View Full Version : need tranceroute

graemek
07-13-2007, 11:25 AM
I need a tranceroute invite, can trade a piggy invite for it

SgtMajor
07-13-2007, 12:23 PM
I can generate a n00b invite code for you if you don't get a full user invite for your offer.

graemek
07-13-2007, 12:42 PM
I can generate a n00b invite code for you if you don't get a full user invite for your offer.

what is a noob invite code and what the difference between it an a normal user invite

SgtMajor
07-13-2007, 12:59 PM
Very little, you can download all you need, post a comment on each download, post hello etc in the forum, be a little bit involved, and if & when you meet the requirements of PU within the stated time then you will be promoted to PU not long after being promoted to user.

It just takes time & patience, I had a n00b invite, was PU within 5 weeks.

zizo85
07-13-2007, 01:09 PM
can u give me ss from pigy plz

graemek
07-13-2007, 01:10 PM
can u give me ss from pigy plz

What is SS, screenshot perhaps?. What of my ratio or to prove i have invites

Very little, you can download all you need, post a comment on each download, post hello etc in the forum, be a little bit involved, and if & when you meet the requirements of PU within the stated time then you will be promoted to PU not long after being promoted to user.

If your interested pm me your email address

zizo85
07-13-2007, 01:14 PM
[quote=graemek;2126195]What is SS, screenshot perhaps?. What of my ratio or to prove i have invites

nop
screen shot
the content of that tracker plz
i want to know about that
thnx

graemek
07-13-2007, 01:20 PM
[quote=graemek;2126195]What is SS, screenshot perhaps?. What of my ratio or to prove i have invites

nop
screen shot
the content of that tracker plz
i want to know about that
thnx

Screen shot below

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1462/content1gh3.jpg

SgtMajor
07-13-2007, 01:22 PM
I don't think Messi_19 realises that piggy is actually a slang word for oink.

psysex
07-13-2007, 01:23 PM
pm sent

SgtMajor
07-13-2007, 01:26 PM

I don't need the piggy invite, I will give you TR n00b for free though, it saves you worrying about your invitees.

If you get offers, make sure they are full user invites generated with energy rather than n00b invites, which are free to all.

graemek
07-13-2007, 01:33 PM

I don't need the piggy invite, I will give you TR n00b for free though, it saves you worrying about your invitees.

If you get offers, make sure they are full user invites generated with energy rather than n00b invites, which are free to all.

i accept your offer, pm'd you my email

Thanks

:)