PDA

View Full Version : looking for scc

flower2
07-13-2007, 06:34 PM
pm me

Daniel
07-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Registered users 12,961 / 13,000

They're still open for a few more users.

SgtMajor
07-13-2007, 06:48 PM
How does one get invites at SCC?

Is it a forum only request place?

flower2
07-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Sorry, user limit reached. Please try again late;/

BamZow
07-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Sorry, user limit reached. Please try again late;/

It shouldn´t take long before a spot opens. Check now and then during the day and you will get yourself an acc.

Like right this minute there is an open spot :yup:

Daniel
07-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Red_Del, SCC has no invite system at this time. But they're insanely pruning accounts after only 7 days of inactivity. In all these past months, the site was never full but always had some slots to spare.

flower2, then you're one of those unlucky people. As I can see the signup-form it's no general error. I can only imagine that they're excluding some IP ranges for whatever reasons. Using a proxy to sign up might possibly help, at least I've read that on other threads.

SgtMajor
07-13-2007, 07:07 PM
Thanks Daniel, appreciate the reply.

I like SCC, it's one of my favourite trackers.

Clean, simple, no shit, free MP3 & 0Day packs helps a lot too! :)

Daniel
07-13-2007, 07:09 PM
Yeah, they're in their third month of free leech 0day/mp3 releases now and the pre-times for those releases are frequently under 30 seconds. Their other stuff is cool too, of course ;)

Xanzou
07-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Red_Del, SCC has no invite system at this time. But they're insanely pruning accounts after only 7 days of inactivity. In all these past months, the site was never full but always had some slots to spare.

flower2, then you're one of those unlucky people. As I can see the signup-form it's no general error. I can only imagine that they're excluding some IP ranges for whatever reasons. Using a proxy to sign up might possibly help, at least I've read that on other threads.

Sorry for the n00b question but, how do u use a proxy?

Daniel
07-13-2007, 08:05 PM
Uhm, generally you set a proxy in your browser. In this case, I've been using a PHProxy installation, that's a php script which works like those anonymizer websites by rewriting the html-code, but that's another story altogether. I've just tested the signup-form with this proxy and it works:

http://p.cspk.net.ru/

Xanzou
07-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Thanks! but still wont work :( i can see the signup page but still says
Sorry, user limit reached. Please try again later.

SgtMajor
07-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Use c4c and firefox and let it run over 24 hours and see if any slots ever become available.

Daniel
07-13-2007, 08:19 PM
wtf? I don't understand it at all. As long as I've been checking the tracker for open signups, I've NEVER gotten the user-limit message once with or without the use of proxys. Am I just that lucky or how does their signup system work?

LiMuBai
07-13-2007, 08:51 PM
their signup link works but after you fill out the registration form, then they tell you that userlimit has reached. so i dont think refreshing it will help.

Xanzou
07-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Im not sure how it works either, sometimes it wont let me see the signup page and it says its full, i suspect this happens when its actually full, but the rest of the time it gives that other message after u try signing up

Daniel
07-13-2007, 09:04 PM
their signup link works but after you fill out the registration form, then they tell you that userlimit has reached. so i dont think refreshing it will help.
Ah okay. I've never thought about actually filling out the form as I already have an account there. Thanks for clearing that up!