PDA

View Full Version : TL Trade - with a difference :)

SgtMajor
07-13-2007, 06:59 PM
1st rule - no PMS
2nd rule - totally NO PMs!
3rd rule, I mean it - NO BLOODY PMs!!!

Any PMs and you will not be eligible for this trade.

I have a 1.4TB buffered TL.

I am looking for the most worthy person to trade it with, and who can & will use it, so I will offer it for trade with a good poster here.

What do I want in return?

I want a small buffered TL, donor would be good (no restrictions then), with the invites intact (makes for a good rep), as long as I have unlimited slots for download of course, prefer over a month old.

So tell me why I should trade this account with you................................

I'll let it run for 24 hours + 1 minute exactly, so 8pm BST tomorrow is announcement time.

Good Luck...

shaibob
07-13-2007, 07:03 PM
have TL
Ratio: 6.242 Uploaded: 56.53 GB Downloaded: 9.06 GB Slots: Unlimited slots
PU
(16 weeks ago)
But No Invites - Sunday You Will Have 4

saulin
07-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Meh I'm not giving my 35 gig buffer for 1.4TB buffer.

That's some weird trade man.

hangemhigh
07-13-2007, 07:12 PM
pm'd

saulin
07-13-2007, 07:13 PM
pm'd

That's funny. You are joking right?

Daniel
07-13-2007, 07:16 PM
lol, this forum and some of its users are always good for a health dose of amusement :D That funny note aside, trading one TL account for another is strange, especially when one of them has a buffert that large. Don't you like your account name anymore, Red_Del? ;)

hungdob
07-13-2007, 07:19 PM
maybe he got seedbox and wanna make someone elses life easier?
not everything is about "what its worth" theres some few people left that are also kind :)

danutzz2010
07-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Ratio: 7.411 Uploaded: 18.54 GB Downloaded: 2.50 GB Slots: Unlimited slots
No invites, 'cause i'm stil user...28 weeks old :D

You should trade with my because i'm a very good break and sportiv dancer :D

SgtMajor
07-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Meh I'm not giving my 35 gig buffer for 1.4TB buffer.

That's some weird trade man.

It's not all about taking mate, it's easy to get another decent TL and restart the buffer process, so why not spread the wealth, there is totally no point in just keep on going with this TL especially if someone can make use of it.

sp0ngeb0b
07-13-2007, 07:26 PM
160GB, 79 weeks, unlimited slots, 3 invites

Is there a reason you're trading it?
Is it a:

"I have a 1.4TB buffer that I don't use and somebody could make better use of so I want to give it away but yet I'd still like to be a member of torrentleech type dealy?"

Edit: Since you responded while I was typing, I now look like an idiot. Thanks! :)

saulin
07-13-2007, 07:30 PM
It's not all about taking mate, it's easy to get another decent TL and restart the buffer process, so why not spread the wealth, there is totally no point in just keep on going with this TL especially if someone can make use of it.

Well I would give it to someone that is struggling seeding there and take that account instead. Maybe because of slow upload speed. Anyone that is PU is doing fine.

tyler78
07-13-2007, 07:51 PM
i have
206up 25down unlimited slots 34 weeks old+all invs(ull remember that acc :))

u have to trade with me coz i need buffrd acc.my upload speed isnot well.and im a good and trusted man and i need it :)

Chuck24
07-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Pm sent :w00t:

I will state for the record to everyone here that I have seen Red_Del do something genuinly "nice" just recently. He had absolutely no reason to do it and I have no doubt that what he states he will do, he will in fact actually do. Not trying to get brownie points here people, im just stating the facts.

I am joking about the PM of course :P But here is alink (http://www.djdetale.com/Torrents/tol.jpg)
to a screenie of my TL account, which I would be happy to trade for.

You should trade with me because I will have no problem utililzing the account.

Tokeman
07-13-2007, 07:56 PM
I have ~80 weeks and ~15GB buffer
Power user

Edit: forgot to say why you should trade with me.
You should trade it to me because I love TL and would make very good use of the buffer. TL is the greatest site out there, they have everything I want (not too much into music or elearning so much), and the speeds are great. I would love to be able to download some of the older packs that have few to no leechers without having to worry about the ratio. Some of the older stuff isn't available except on public trackers, which I refuse to use due to security.

marksman
07-13-2007, 09:36 PM
hmm..i would like 2 participate in that..i am not much of a trader anymore as u c in my sig..n this is not much of a trade..heck am tradin a tl with a tl!..so u be sure that am actually gonna use it..i dont have that awesome connection..2 mg down/512kb up
so uhm..it would be really awesome if i could get that

its an okay connection..but a buffer would really help me alot..specially if it was a 1.4 tb buffer :)

my account has the following stats

Ratio: 1.27x Uploaded: 127.xx GB Downloaded: 97.xx GB Slots: Unlimited slots

hopin i would get that..n gratz 2 whoever wins :)

SgtMajor
07-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Any more?

Saroman
07-14-2007, 01:10 PM
You have already helped me a lot...:D

So cant ask any more..!!

but at the end of day if u dont find any worthy member..i would be delighted to have it....my upload speeds totally suck ...so it would be nice for a change to not worry about ratio..and just leech :rolleyes:

Anyways....Its kinda giveaway only..:D

SgtMajor
07-14-2007, 07:05 PM
marksman gets this one, due to the fact he wants to use TL more than he currently can, so it is going to someone that will actually use it.

Drop me a PM to set up the exchange.

I will try & do the same again next month, sooner if it reaches the same level of buffer.

Thanks for all those who took part, better luck next time.

thegoan
07-14-2007, 07:40 PM
dayum... that is really cool... keep it up red_d

peat moss
07-14-2007, 09:12 PM
If TL is so great how come you can't give invites away ? No disrespect meant to Red del but whats the attraction ? I must just be be simply looking for new movies and software and find better choices else where ?

SgtMajor
07-14-2007, 09:17 PM
Invites are not the problem with TL, nearly everybody has TL, or can gt an invite easy enough.

However, what is good you can H&R and not worry and a well buffered account is a great tool to download from and then just use the data to seed to to other trackers, that is the attraction of TL.

peat moss
07-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Oh ok I think I get it , I'm still learning tho and thanks for the explanation. Thought I was missing something ... H&R = Host and Retrieve ? :ermm:

Daniel
07-14-2007, 10:18 PM
H&R is a common abbreviation for Hit & Run which means to stop a download shortly after finishing it without seeding back. Doesn't sound fine and it isn't, that's why many trackers have H&R scripts running that warn and ban users who operate that way.