PDA

View Full Version : Why Aren't Ps2 Omn Kazaa?

Jodiemon
06-19-2003, 03:53 PM
Hi. guys,
This might be a stupid question but why aren't there any ps2 games on this site? If they're ther I haven't found them. I have some that I could put on but I don't want to be the only one and have everyone copying from me. Why isn't everyone else sharing?

4play
06-19-2003, 03:58 PM
because iso's for ps2's are huge and are gonna become corrupt on kazaa quickly. emule or bittorent are much better for these sorts of files since they are better at error correction.

this aint a verified hash is it? ;)

The Penetrator
06-19-2003, 04:01 PM
If you download ps2 games thru kazaa there is a high risk of it becoming corrupt, for ps2 games it best to download them from eMule or eDonkey as it has intelligent corruption handling therefore hardly any will be corrupt :D

Jodiemon
06-19-2003, 04:14 PM
Thanks for letting me know

iepie
06-19-2003, 07:06 PM
I would like to jump in on the emule answer and follow that with a question.
We have dl from emule and i do know how to burn them when they are bin's and cue's but I don't know how I can see if it is a rip game,second question is if it is possible to burn all the games I dl,cause I do get a lot like zip's and tar's but don't know how to burn these.

tia

namzuf9
06-19-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by iepie@19 June 2003 - 19:06
I would like to jump in on the emule answer and follow that with a question.
We have dl from emule and i do know how to burn them when they are bin's and cue's but I don't know how I can see if it is a rip game,second question is if it is possible to burn all the games I dl,cause I do get a lot like zip's and tar's but don't know how to burn these.

tia
Hi welcome to the board (well youre new to me!)

If the game is a PS dvdrip it it normally inculded in the file name. i.e. PS2_dance_stage_meagamix_rip_kalisto.

Most PS2 games are downloaded in rar or tar. Extract the files to a new folder. In that folder you will now have 20 files or more. If these are rar files then look for the file ending 001 and extract. This will automatically extract all the other rars and you'll be left with a cue and a bin.