PDA

View Full Version : I Have 54 'files'

IHATEFAKEFILES
06-19-2003, 07:35 PM
I have 54 files they are all are 14mb and they all are called "flt-vca.001" through

There are no img or bin files, just 'files'

Can someone helpme out?

gbfan
06-19-2003, 07:43 PM
I can't do it but you have to make a .bin or .iso out of those. Do some research and you can find out trust me.

Kevhead2
06-19-2003, 07:47 PM
Just open the first file, it wil extract all the rest and leave you with the BIN and Cue

bucky
06-20-2003, 10:58 AM
Use WINRAR for the first file. By the way, you need the other CD.

IHATEFAKEFILES
06-20-2003, 02:46 PM
Ihave winrar, but even the first one wont open.

They are are just 'files'

Usually downloads like this have at least one copressed file. This one Doesnt.

I also tried using an small app. called join32 is was supposed to add all those
files together. It did do that, But When I burnt it as an image I just wasted a cd. Didnt work.

IHATEFAKEFILES
06-20-2003, 02:51 PM
Ihave winrar, but even the first one wont open.

They are are just 'files'

Usually downloads like this have at least one copressed file. This one Doesnt.

I also tried using an small app. called join32 is was supposed to add all those
files together. It did do that, But When I burnt it as an image I just wasted a cd. Didnt work.

EDIT: THis is a game, in fact this is GTAViceCity.
If anyone cares, I had another version of this game, installed great, and played great. But the weirdiest thing happened every time. It crashes "every" time during
gameplay and acuallty showed the binary code and restarted my computer. so If anybody has ever seen that let me know.

kazaaliterock
06-21-2003, 11:11 PM
i tried renaming it to a .rar so i could extract the already extracted file and it told me i need flt-vcb.ooo to extracted. and i dont have that file. so i thought changing it to .bin but then how would i burn 50 bin file on one cd.

callum
06-21-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by kazaaliterock@22 June 2003 - 00:11
i tried renaming it to a .rar so i could extract the already extracted file and it told me i need flt-vcb.ooo to extracted. and i dont have that file. so i thought changing it to .bin but then how would i burn 50 bin file on one cd.
Was it maybe flt-vcb.ooo you changed the file extension of, did you try right clicking on the first file and extracting to folder. Have you tried using winace I have found this sometimes works.

JaVnI
06-22-2003, 01:17 PM
WINRAR shd work cos they are all rar files!

BROCKSTER
06-22-2003, 01:43 PM
just right click the file open with winrar extract then burn the bin and cue :D